Sunday, March 1, 2009

WEEKEND'S ROUTINE


Here are some of the movies that I watched during this weekend...
Actually I wish i can go to cinema but...
I am a lone ranger right here...
I mean, I have no friends who share the same hobbies like mine...
ohhh...I missed my Love so much...
We both share the same hobby together...
(Sayang...Da lame kite tak g tgk wyg nie...!!!)
Forget it...Return to my borinkness story...
So, the solution is I went to the some movies stores here
and I bought all of these movies...
Oops...The Harold and Kumar
I took or maybe I can called it stole from my Honey...
During our "dates" at the beginning of the February...
Thanks sayang...!!!!
I love you darlin'...
And also, a few of it I copied from "Hidayah Kala Lodi"...
My very good friend...

Thanks Lodi..!!!
I love you...










4 comments:

diyadeary on March 1, 2009 at 7:05 PM said...

byknye! nk pinjam semua except prom night! hehe

Cik Zizee on March 2, 2009 at 12:05 AM said...

nie yg aku baru lie weekend nie...
yg kat umah da sekotak besar...
yg kawan2 pinjam g...
yg ilang pon ader...
org pinjam takmo kasi lik...
aku lak luper...

adoi...
pembaziran kan...
sib baik sume pirate...
sokonglah pirated movies...eheh...
kene saman kang aku nie...hehe

diyadeary on March 5, 2009 at 7:36 PM said...

hahaha... byknye!! aku sokong ko gak! waa.. nak pinjam!

Cik Zizee on March 18, 2009 at 1:53 AM said...

bley jer cik dya...
nnt aku kasi pinjam...
aku tokan dvd pirate...
hahahahhaaa...

 

my.life.my.indulgence Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template In collaboration with fifa
Cake Illustration Copyrighted to Clarice