Sunday, May 31, 2009

Men are good at sulking?


While watching a Malay drama "Kerana Kasih" at TV3 with family, the actress said something about sulking. I didn't really followed the whole story. Me and sisters were busying gossips and laughing.

There was something about the actor who get sulk with his wife.




Now, I start to think again. Do men get sulk? Of course. It is a normal behavior for a human being like us. But still, I think that it is not really normal for men to get sulk. Well, men always try to be really macho, cool and steady. Especially in front of girls. It is a fact rite?

If I looked back into my 23rd years of life, I can agree at the statement that men do sulk. So silly.

In fact, I think men sulk a lot more than women. Maybe I can admit that men are good at sulking. I've known a quite number of men who basically go into a sulk. And the worst part is they won't talk to you for a couple days. Maybe when they feel annoyed with you. Or maybe when they can't get their own way. Or maybe when things don't go their own way.

I did googled some websites and forums just now. Especially forums about relationship and marriage life. I came across a research done by Peter Rook. He said,

Yes some men do sulk. But some women mistakenly think a man is having a sulk. This is because when a man gets upset, he never talks about what is bothering him. Instead, he becomes very quiet and goes into his private world. Ladies, this is not a sulk, It's our way of trying to find a solution.

Is it true? Or not? Hmm..Then? Whot does sulk means to a guy? After all I need to agree that guys are complicated.

People, please tell me. What is the best way to know that men especially our spouse is sulk? Or in other way, to know that we are the target of a sulk.

In my opinion, the sulker does not really want to get engage an eye contact with us. That's mean, the sulker does not want to look at us when they get sulk with us. In easy words, we are the target of a sulk. This is a very common behavior of a human being. And I will not deny that me too just like that when I sulk.

According to my experiences being in love with LOVE, that is not really easy for me to know that he is sulk. Because he is not an open and outspoken type of guy who easily can talk about how he feels. He likes to hold it back just with himself. It is too difficult for me to know what is on his mind at the moment. And I think I am getting used to it. That's why sometime I don't ask him because I know I will get the same answer. He will says, I'm so ok B.

Most of the time when I noticed that he was sulking, I will find my own way to overcome it. I think touching will do. Also make him laugh. It is a stupid action for me to think that I can just ignore the sulker and just go away.

Sometimes I think sulking might show childish behavior. But some might says, men don't sulk for no reason. Is that true?

Above all of that, I can say that sulking underminds and might hurts your partner by any way.

So, do not get sulk. Boleh? Hahahaha...

blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com

1 comments:

Cik Zizee on June 2, 2009 at 2:43 AM said...

byk nyer dot dot u syg...

 

my.life.my.indulgence Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template In collaboration with fifa
Cake Illustration Copyrighted to Clarice