Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Attention to Dya and Dzul Nyet!!



I just came across Dya's blog. She update her blog with current post related to a love matter. It was about a girl named Katie who suffered from terminal cancer. Also her dear fiance, Nick, who always be by her side and never stop giving her full supports until Katie's last breath, which was happened on the 5th days she officially became Nick's. It was such true endless love story. The story was really touch my heart.

Having heard that Dya actually not in a good mood these few days. My dear, I know you are now in a situation where you really need to gather all your strength to face the true facts. Never mine dear, I just want to noted you that I will always here if in any case you might a good listener. Or maybe you need a shoulder to cry on. I will always be here, dear.


Now, I would like to talk about the main point for me to write this. Actually I want to dedicate this entry to two of my good old days friends. Dya and Dzul Nyet.


Actually, this love story had been in my storage for an ages. I don't really remember where did I found this. Might be from an email. It was about a love story between two best friends, Daniel and Jasmine.


Here is their love story.


Daniel and Jasmine are sitting alone in the park one night.


Daniel: I guess we are the left overs in this world.


Jasmine: I think so. All my friends have boyfriends and we are only the two persons left in this world without any special person in our life.


Daniel: Yes, I just don't know what to do.


Jasmine: I know!! We'll play a game.


Daniel: What game?

Jasmine: I'll be your girlfriend for 30 days and you'll be my boyfriend.

Daniel: That's a great plan. In fact I don't have nothing to do much these following weeks.


DAY 1:

They watched their first movie and they both touched in a romantic film.


DAY 4:

They went to the beach and have a picnic. Daniel and Jasmine have their quality time together.


DAY 12:

Daniel invited Jasmine to a circus and they ride on a Horror House. Jasmine was scared and she touched Daniel's hand but actually she was touched someone else's hand. They both laughed.


DAY 15:

They saw a fortune teller down the road and they asked for their future advice and the fortune teller said, "My darling, please don't waste the time of your life. Spend the rest of your time together happily." Then tears flow out the teller's eyes.


DAY 20:

Jasmine invited Daniel to go to the hill and they saw a meteor. Jasmine mumbled something.


DAY 28:
They sat on the bus and because of a bumpy road, Jasmine gave her first kiss to Daniel by accident.

DAY 29:


11.37pm -

Jasmine and Daniel sat in the park where they first decided to play this game.


Daniel: I'm tired Jasmine. Do you want any drinks? I'll go and buy you one. I'll just go down the road.


Jasmine: Apple juice. That's all.


Daniel: Wait for me.


20 minutes later -

A stranger approached Jasmine.


Stranger: Are you a friend of Daniel?

Jasmine: Why? Yes. What happened?


Stranger: A reckless drunken driver ran over Daniel and he is critical in the hospital now.


11.57pm -

The doctor went out of the emergency room and he handed out an apple juice along with a letter to Jasmine.


Doctor: We found this letter in Daniel's pocket.


Jasmine read the letter and it says:

"Jasmine, this past few days, I realized that you are a really cute girl and I am really falling love for you. Your cherish smile, your everything when we played this game. Before this game would end, I would like you to be my real girlfriend for the rest of my life. I love you, Jasmine."


Jasmine crumpled the letter and shouted:

"Daniel!! I don't want you to die. I love you. Remember that night when we saw a meteor? I was mumbled something. I wish that we would be together forever and never end this game. Please don't leave me, Daniel. I love you! You cannot do this to me!!"


Then the clock strikes 12.


Daniel's heart stop pumping.


THEN IT WAS THE 30TH DAY.


Here some of my conclusions throughout reading this love story.

TO DYA.

Dear, just hang in there. Don't ever give a s**t to what was happened to you. Just accept the real facts. Somehow it may be brings a good fortune for you. Maybe someone around you is always loves you, silently. Someone that you don't even expect that he might be the one that was created by the Divine to be with you. To be your better half. Maybe it is good for you to just sit back and relax and never hoping for someone to come. Let the love comes to you. Never chasing it.


TO DZUL NYET.
Nyet, please don't hide your feelings. Give it a shot. Then she will know you are a grown man. Just be gentleman. Don't hold your feelings back to your own self. Show her how much you are dying to have her back. Show her the love, before it is too late. After all, Dya and me know best that you are still in loved with her. Be brave Nyet. Never wait until tomorrow. Who might knows that actually she has the same feelings towards you.

TO ALL OF YOU out there.

Always love your loved one. Show them how you feel for them, before it is to late. You will never know when they will gone from your embrace. Say that you loves them. Today is the day. Never wait until tomorrow. Love them while they are still here.
And bear in mind, if nobody in the world to love you, then I will always be the one who will generously give my love.

Not forget TO LOVE.
I love you Sayang. It grew bigger and bigger each day. You better know that.


As FOR ME.
Love is such the greatest thing given by the Divine. Thankful that I ever have a chance to feel it. Alhamdullilah.



P/S: I love you.

13 comments:

diyadeary on June 18, 2009 at 1:33 AM said...

kamu berjaya buat aku menangis. terharu.. :)

thanks you my dear girlfriend. :)

Cik Zizee on June 18, 2009 at 2:05 AM said...

alala...nangis lagi si dya...

tak bley ngs selalu..hilang seri...hahahaa...pandai2 aku jer..

same2 my dear..hehe..

diyadeary on June 18, 2009 at 2:14 AM said...

boom, cayok2. aku bagi 100% support. never fail. insyallah. janji ku. hehhee..

oh azie, aku nangis lagi comei laa.. hahaha.. ada org ckp ak cam baby... (bole terima tak?) hahahhahhahhahaaaa..

dzuls86 on June 18, 2009 at 7:42 AM said...

damn aku bgn awal2 just to open ur blog..ingat ade lagi port makan best2 kat area btg pdg..rupenye2 lain hehehehhe

mmmm thanx azie..akan aku cuba luahkan tp aku rasekan die terlalu jauh dr aku...btol x diya?

Unknown on June 18, 2009 at 9:00 AM said...

aku mcm pernah terbaca satu artikel dalam majalah/readerdigest/emel or what

tentang sepasangan kapel ni, dorg ni kapel dari 2 negara yang sedang berperang.makwe negara A, pakwe negara B...

So, sebab nak hidup aman, mereka try la nak lintas sempadan ke negara sebelah yg aman, tapi askar yg kwal sempadan tu, tembak depa berdua, kiranya dua dua mati atas sempadan tu la...

touching la pada aku...nanti aku cari kalau jumpa...then bagi korg baca...

mood cinta menular kebelakangan ini

Aziha on June 18, 2009 at 11:53 AM said...

what a touching story..especially for Daniel & Jasmine..

hope our life will full with love and bless..

diyadeary on June 18, 2009 at 1:22 PM said...

Boom,
kamu pendiam sgt. i can see that. myb u shud be more talkative to her like u with us. hahahahaaa....


sengal2. ngorat la mak die. huhu

Cik Zizee on June 18, 2009 at 1:54 PM said...

dya..
nangis cam baby??
adoi...jgn ngs byk2 bley tak??kang aku nak ngs jugak...hehe..aku nie sensitip jugak..

eh...aku ngs cam org dewasa..sebab aku kakak...hahahahhaa...matang kan aku...

Cik Zizee on June 18, 2009 at 2:17 PM said...

sian si Dzul Nyet nie...
sian kau kan..aku ader byk gak port makan sedap kat area btg pdg nie..mmg lame kan dok sini..haha..selalu lar ajak aku keluar..aku bley bawak kau g tempat makan best..

kenape dia terlalu jauh drpd kau???aku pelik nie...

Cik Zizee on June 18, 2009 at 2:27 PM said...

sian si Dzul Nyet nie...
sian kau kan..aku ader byk gak port makan sedap kat area btg pdg nie..mmg lame kan dok sini..haha..selalu lar ajak aku keluar..aku bley bawak kau g tempat makan best..

kenape dia terlalu jauh drpd kau???aku pelik nie...

Cik Zizee on June 18, 2009 at 2:32 PM said...

hazali...
cam best cite anda tue..

cepat berusaha carik lik cite tue...
then letak dlm blog..

nak nak!!!

Cik Zizee on June 18, 2009 at 2:43 PM said...

Jia..
aah...touching kan love story Daniel and Jasmine nie..

seriously, i am in the love mood...haha...

Cik Zizee on June 18, 2009 at 2:47 PM said...

aah Dya..
si Nyet nie diam sgt kalo depan die and mak die...

nak anak kene ah tackle ati mak die dulu nyet...aku setuju tue

 

my.life.my.indulgence Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template In collaboration with fifa
Cake Illustration Copyrighted to Clarice