Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Loneliness? Depression? Stressful? Dissapointed? I am OKAY..!!!



Everyone in this huge world will experience the feeling of loneliness. In fact everyone will struggling to avoid that feeling.

Loneliness is always be a very hurtful feeling. Sometime I will never can manage to avoid the feeling of being lonely. Even though laughter is everywhere. Even though I was surrounded with the most wonderful people in the world. Somehow, the feeling of loneliness will keep coming to me.

It really hurts to be lonely. It always be the greatest need to be in loving relationship. I will feel very lonely when I don't feel the connection between me and the person I love and care about.

At the end of the day I will feel so stressed. I will feel so depressed. The feeling of depression will come to be friend with the feeling with loneliness.As usual, people who are lonely are usually depressed.

Whenever I feel lonely, I will definitely will feel like crying. Sometimes I wish someone could hold me. Give me the most warmth hug in the world. Sometime I feel like screaming so loud. With hope that the feeling of loneliness will go away from me. And with the hope that the desire of being held and admired by someone will vanish. Sometime I will like to spend the entire day in the empty room. Just me.

I will never give up to pray to the Divine that He will grant me a strength to face all this hurtful feelings. And maybe He will generously give me some courage to tell myself that I must get used with that feeling of loneliness. Freak! I don't want to get used to it. But the pain of being alone, is very difficult for me to bare.

P/S: It is really sad and pathetic when you are actually hoping someone to give you a ring but he never do that. The more you are hoping, the more you get disappointed. So, give up hoping. Just let it be. Live your life.

P/P/S: My dear bloggers, please be noted that I am not sad. I am just disappointing.

P/P/P/S: I still know how to smile. Hehe. senyum


blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com

10 comments:

diyadeary on June 24, 2009 at 11:07 PM said...

i know how it feels sayang. i have been through it so many times yet now I'm still feel it.

Our hope always end-up with hopeless hope.. Hmm.. :'(

Pya on June 24, 2009 at 11:52 PM said...

ala tak bestnye tak hepi.. hepi2 la sket.. cenyum cket...

Cik Zizee on June 25, 2009 at 12:13 AM said...

Dya...
anda sgt bijak..
hehe..

i am ok jer nie...

Cik Zizee on June 25, 2009 at 12:16 AM said...

Kite cenyum lar opiya...don't worry...hehe

dzuls86 on June 25, 2009 at 6:45 PM said...

Kampung Bikam kenapakah kamu mengecewakan Azie???

diyadeary on June 25, 2009 at 8:40 PM said...

ipoh tak mengecewakan azie! hehee

Hani Othman on June 26, 2009 at 12:24 AM said...

ko pehal jijah oooiiii...
bunyi mcm ptus cinta ja....
ala...rilek la...
x payah sunyi2...
kalo sunyi pg la wat solat sunat ke bace quran ke...hehehe

Cik Zizee on June 26, 2009 at 11:37 PM said...

Dzul Nyet!!
Jahat! Kutok aku jer keje kau nyet

Cik Zizee on June 26, 2009 at 11:40 PM said...

Ipoh tak mengecewakan aku???kelakar jer Dya!!

Cik Zizee on June 27, 2009 at 12:14 AM said...

Hany bany..
Aku takde putus cinta babe..aku ok lar..aku just sunyi...

 

my.life.my.indulgence Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template In collaboration with fifa
Cake Illustration Copyrighted to Clarice