Friday, June 19, 2009

Mari mewarna rambut.


I was planned to color my hair. Due to my hair that grew longer and longer day by day. The color seemed faded away. My previous hair color was Natural Blonde by Revlon.

So, last Monday, I bought this color. Actually I wanted to buy the same color like the previous one. But I changed my mind. So, I bought this color.


Bright Auburn by Revlon


As usual, I don't really like to do hair coloring at Saloon. I think I can do it at home by myself. Just buy the color then do it at home. At the same time I can save my hair coloring budget. Haha.

So, that Monday's night, very late at night actually, I did the coloring alone. I left it on my hair around only 40minutes because I felt like sleepy. Really sleepy. I washed my hair. Then as a result, the color seems didn't work at all. Hmmm..Padan muka I!! Tak sabar lagi!!

Today, I woke up late. As usual. After took bath, I borrowed ABAH's car. I went to Guardian to buy the color for the second time.

Hmmm..No stock for Bright Auburn color. Frust!!


I made up my mind. Okay! Let's go for this color!


Strawberry Blonde by Revlon


This was my hair color before I re-colored it back.




GEMOK (my younger bro) gave an extra hand for me to re-color my hair. He did the spreading the colors on all over my hair. Thanks GEM!! Love you!

And this is the result.




Yes people. The same question keeps hitting me now. The color just like my previous hair color!!! Arghh!! Tension!! Nak color macam kat kotak tue!!

blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com

P/S: Maybe self-coloring at home just not a good idea.

P/P/S: ABAH!! Nak duit! Nak g Saloon!!

P/P/P/S: Ker ader saper2 nak sponsor I? Haha!! Kidding!!celebrate

8 comments:

diyadeary on June 20, 2009 at 1:00 AM said...

sbb rambut ko hitam kot azie. or, xpon campor kaler yg baru dgn yang color x jd tu, jadi warna asal kott.. hehe..


p/s: depan rmh ak ada salon!

Cik Zizee on June 20, 2009 at 1:47 AM said...

tue ah pasal..sebab rambut aku kan da separuh hitam...benci2...

nak g saloon..ehhe..saper lar nak sponsor pocket aku nie...hahaha

Hani Othman on June 21, 2009 at 3:57 PM said...

aku tau naper...sbb rambut ko tak izinkan ko colorkan dia..dia nak ko stick with the original one...rambut ko tu dah rosak teruk dah...mane taknya...ko asyik buat mcm2 kat die...sian kat rambut ko....

ZaliHazali on June 21, 2009 at 10:28 PM said...

rambut raya ke zizi
awal 2 bulan nampak?

Cik Zizee on June 22, 2009 at 12:52 PM said...

hany bany..
haha...aah kan...rambut aku da merajuk sbb aku asik rosakkan die jer...

aku tak bley lar tgk muke aku ng rambut hitam...aku rase cam aku zaman sekolah rendah jer...sekolah menengah pon aku kaler rambut...hahaha

Cik Zizee on June 22, 2009 at 12:53 PM said...

hazali..
rambut raye amendenyer...

rambut raye kaler lain lak nnt...hahaha...cepat kasi suggestion nk kalerkan ng kaler aper raye nnt...haha

ZaliHazali on June 22, 2009 at 7:54 PM said...

melihatkan karekter ko yang kdg2 ceria
kadang2 gembeng
aku cadangkan ko kaler biru torqouies
WAAA nannti duit raya pun biru je
biru RM1

pERANG LA Babe, kena dgn ko

♥ Eda ♥ on June 23, 2009 at 1:13 AM said...

bestnye kaler2 ambut...
aku kalau kaler jahanam rambut..maka pasrah la hitam sahajeeee..ngehngeh...mana full face..nak tengok....

 

my.life.my.indulgence Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template In collaboration with fifa
Cake Illustration Copyrighted to Clarice