Tuesday, June 2, 2009

RESULT IS OUT??


I just checked my last semester's result.

What I can say about it? Hmmm... Syukur. I got a flying colors result? Naaahhh!!! I only got an "okay" result.

But my "cgpa" decreasing a bit. Maybe because of my PSA paper. So "hampeh"!

But i accept it with all my heart. As mom always said. "Kita akan dapat apa yang kita usaha".

I do happy knowing that all account's subjects are okay. Because I had a very hard and difficult times answering all the papers back to last semester final exam.

After all, syukur. Alhamdulillah....


blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com

4 comments:

diyadeary on June 3, 2009 at 12:56 AM said...

congrats!
belanja aku makan johnys plz. hehehe

Cik Zizee on June 3, 2009 at 1:45 AM said...

hahahaa...
mari2...
no problem babe...
sedap kan...
tue first time aku makan kat situ...
sebelom nie cam rase tak menarik jer...
next time everything on me...
hahaha..

♥ Eda ♥ on June 3, 2009 at 2:08 PM said...

subjek pecah pale....haha

Cik Zizee on June 3, 2009 at 5:11 PM said...

aah...
pandai pon eda...
da dekat2 final sem nie mmg semua subjek pecah kepale..
benci2...
kawen lg senang...
malas belajo da...
hahaahaha...

 

my.life.my.indulgence Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template In collaboration with fifa
Cake Illustration Copyrighted to Clarice