Sunday, February 22, 2009

DYA, I ALREADY RECEIVED THE CARDS..!!!


Today's business law class is cancel,
I drive straight away to
ACADEMIC AFFAIRS DEPARTMENT of UUM (well known as HEA)
to send my complaint later regarding
the 2ND SEMESTER 2008/2009 FINAL EXAMINATION TIMETABLE...

My timetable is terrible
since there are no gaps between one paper to another...
definitely I have not enough time to study
and make a well preparation to sit for the exam...
I already gone through this kind of situation twice...
for last 2semesters in a row...
and it was really damn affected my CGPA...urrrggghhhh!!!
so, I make up my mind
because I really don't want it to happen again for the 3rd times...

Enough about the final exam timetable...
Here I wanna write about both cards from Dya...

I was ordered the cards one for my LOVE...
it is actually to be send to him for the Valentine's Day wishes...
I know it is too late
but I can still send it

because the card doesn't specify the Valentine's wishes...
It is more to love's card...

This is how the card look a like...

As for my LOVELY MOM,
I asked dya to create me a birthday card
which can express my indeed feeling towards her...
I do want my mom to know how much I love her
and my grateful feeling of having a wonderful mom like her...
I'm gonna thank her to giving me birth
and raise me up until now...


And this is my mom's birthday card...

Here I also put some descriptions
given by Dya on how she creating the card...


"The 3 layers of cakes represent the 3 stages of Azie's life,
when she was a baby, a teenager, and now as an adult.
The diamonds on each layer symbolise
how much Azie's mom's love lights up Azie's life!
At the top of the cake,
I put a heart,
which is a symbol of Azie's love for her mom."


Last but not least,
I wanna thank Dya for patiently creating the cards for me...
and of course I do love the cards so much dear...
Love Dya soooo much!!!!


p/s: here is the link to Dya's blog...
she was wrote about my cards...

http://diya-deary.blogspot.com/2009/02/azies-sweet-love-love-cake-cards.html

12 comments:

diyadeary on February 22, 2009 at 11:28 PM said...

OMG OMG!!! azie, THANK YOU!!!

diyadeary on February 22, 2009 at 11:31 PM said...

of cos, I LOVE YOU TOO AZIE!

diyadeary on February 22, 2009 at 11:34 PM said...

Azie, I'm glad u like my cards! sangat bedebar2 nk tggu reaction kamu.. hehe.. owh ye, kad tu okay ke? i mean, ada macam kemek2 tak? risau juga..

Cik Zizee on February 23, 2009 at 2:34 AM said...

hehe...

i'm da one who should thank to u lar syg...

i do loves the cards sooo much...

as i mentioned before, i put complete trust on u dear...

and as for the cards, everything is ok...takde kemek2...dun worry k hun...

Cik Zizee on February 23, 2009 at 2:36 AM said...

love u so very much dya...

ever since i was started blogging i think we get much more closer than before kan...i mean that is one of advantage having a blog...merapatkan silaturrahim...

Anonymous said...

soh dya wat kad kawen skali..0rder2!...///jack

diyadeary on February 23, 2009 at 3:31 PM said...

hahaa... btl! rs close gile.. walhal last jmpe bile? las april is it? masa kak farah kawin.. pergh.. da setahun tu.. :D

diyadeary on February 23, 2009 at 3:31 PM said...

hehe, jack, jack ni sub ye? :D

diyadeary on February 23, 2009 at 3:35 PM said...

risau kemek2, yela, mana la tau kan ada org nk testing ape kat bnda kat dalam.. :D

aku mengucapkan terima kasih kerana kamu membuat post khas utk kad itu.. terharu la azie.. thanks tau! :)

Cik Zizee on February 23, 2009 at 4:27 PM said...

aah kan...
bagus lar...
i still have my ex-schoolmate yg close to me now...
yg lain da jarang2 contact...

Cik Zizee on February 23, 2009 at 4:30 PM said...

yes...
jack is sub...
he asked me 2 make an order with u for our wedding card...

lambat lg syg...

n as for dya...
i hope u sudi larr wat kad kawen kitorg nnt eh... :)

Cik Zizee on February 23, 2009 at 4:31 PM said...

u r most welcome dya syg... :)

 

my.life.my.indulgence Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template In collaboration with fifa
Cake Illustration Copyrighted to Clarice