Sunday, February 22, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM!!!!!




Dear mom..
Your birthday is here...
Bringing joy and pleasures...
On this special day, Mother dear...
It is the most special day of the year..
Because without you
I wouldn’t have the all encompassing comfort
of a mother’s unconditional love…
Your love, for me is very special...
You are always be there for me...
Whenever I need you...
To cheer me up...
Make me smile,
Bolster my confidence...
Or even sympathize with me
And ease my worries,
You fill up my empty and hurting places...
With your boundless affection...
Your loving presence in my life...
Gives me a reassuring feelings of security and peace.
Thank you, Mom...
and Happy Birthday!!!!!

~Love, your daughter~

8 comments:

diyadeary on February 22, 2009 at 11:30 PM said...

Hi Azie's mom!

Happy Birtday aunty.. i hope u'll like the card that azie order from me.. :)

may god bless you, aunty! :)

diyadeary on February 22, 2009 at 11:34 PM said...

azie, umur aunty da brape?

Cik Zizee on February 23, 2009 at 2:32 AM said...

53...hehe...older than ur mom i guess...

btw tq so much for the wishes k dya...on her behalf...

diyadeary on February 23, 2009 at 3:27 PM said...

hehehe.. mst la mak aku muda lagi.. muda2 pon da 46! hehe.. anak mak aku yg sulung baru 23 thn, masih bujang.. mak ko anak fist da ada yg dkt2 40 kn? (yakin je) tapi mcm mak ko best la, kawin muda, skrg ni umut 50 da senang lenang..

diyadeary on February 23, 2009 at 3:28 PM said...

welcome azie.. ;)

Cik Zizee on February 23, 2009 at 4:24 PM said...

aah...tau...n i can still remember how ur mom looks a like...
along aku baper umur ntah...not yet 40..
aah...tue yg untung kawen muda...
by 50 anak2 da besar kan...

diyadeary on February 23, 2009 at 8:58 PM said...

ak da melepas nk kawin muda.. :( mak aku kawin 22 thn.. hehe.. ko xmau kawin muda ke azie? hehe
wah, ko ingt lagi ye mak aku.. :)

Cik Zizee on February 24, 2009 at 3:47 AM said...

hehe...
ala...
tgk2 kau kawen dulu b4 aku...
aku bukan taknak kawen muda..
tp aku nak berbakti dulu ng mak abah aku...
kalo kawen priority tue da beralih dr parents kepada suami...
that is the meant reason why i choose not to get married now...

eh...of course lar dear...
aku ingat lg ibu kau...

 

my.life.my.indulgence Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template In collaboration with fifa
Cake Illustration Copyrighted to Clarice