Saturday, February 14, 2009

I'M START 2 BLOGGING!!!!!





dear all...

it is my 1st ever time to try blogging...
envy with all my friend's blogs that I've been visited before...
i plan to have my own one but i don't have enough time to do this and that...
as for me, blogging is the place where i can keep in touch with all my friends rather than using friendster, myspace, facebook etc...
here, i can tells people any stories of mine, my daily routine, any special event that i gone thru etc...
plus, the most important i think i can improve my English writing skills here..maybe... :)
so, all my dearies out there...
thank you so much for visiting my creepy blogs...
and kindly leave any comment...so that i can improve this blogs from time to time...wink
till then...see you all in my next post!!!
tata...titi...tutu...

13 comments:

diyadeary on February 14, 2009 at 10:20 AM said...

let me b the 1st to welcome u!!

WELCOME ZIZEEE!!!

best blog2 nie.. haha..
nti aku buh ko kat link ak..

happy blogging dear.. ;)

Anonymous said...

coNgRates jIjaH wiTh heR nEw bLoG!!!!
wHeee~~~~!

Cik Zizee on February 14, 2009 at 2:16 PM said...

tq dya n esah!!!!tq so much for supporting me...hehee...always stop by at my blog k guys...saye budak baru belajar....hehe

diyadeary on February 14, 2009 at 10:45 PM said...

bak galah! aku nk tunjuk kan.. hehe.. :P

Cik Zizee on February 15, 2009 at 1:16 AM said...

galah? panjangnyer...

Anonymous said...

Jijah sonok sgt duk blik ni ha,sonok pasal ada blog,kuang3...

Cik Zizee on February 16, 2009 at 8:34 PM said...

hahahaaaa....
suke betol aku ng pengetua baru kolej kite nie cik semah...
wifi 24-7 babe...
tak pernah tutup...
hahahaa...

diyadeary on February 17, 2009 at 4:44 PM said...

galah la.. dr jauh, aku bole ajar ko.. haha

Cik Zizee on February 17, 2009 at 10:01 PM said...

haha...kang kalo gune galah kang abeh tercocok sume kang cik dya

Anonymous said...

babe btl ke u shy gul?emm pelik..

Cik Zizee on February 20, 2009 at 5:53 PM said...

hehe...babe nie..
tanye soalan cepu emas...
i nie kan mmg pemalu orgnyer...hehehe

diyadeary on February 23, 2009 at 12:37 AM said...

haha.. cucuk ape azie? :D

Cik Zizee on February 23, 2009 at 4:51 PM said...

cucuk pape jer... :D

 

my.life.my.indulgence Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template In collaboration with fifa
Cake Illustration Copyrighted to Clarice