Saturday, February 14, 2009

VALENTINE'S DAY???


First of all,
i would like to wish

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY

to all blogger out there...

Actually many people says
that it is not good celebrating valentine's day
since we are all Muslim and
it is of course
not our culture.
But for me,
I'm not intended to celebrate the day
like what others do but i think valentine's day is
the specific day where you can express your feelings to any of our beloved person.

Don't get me wrong,
i know we must express of love everyday...haha...
I don't know how to explain it
but here
i want to dedicate the day
to all my beloved and of course all the blogger...


i dedicate this to:

1. my most beloved one, DARLIN'...dear my darlin'...
i will always love you sayang...
i promise you are the first and you will be the last...
trust me you are my only one sayang...:)




2. my beloved family especially MAK and ABAH
mak, abah...
i wanna thank you both for giving me birth...

and raise me since i was a lil baby till now...

i promise to be your very good daughter...

i will never let you feel disappointed of having a kid like me...:)
i will make you proud of me...



3. my IN LAWS to be... :)

a millions thanks
to all members of musbar's family
for accepting me to enter the family

and become MRS.ANDAK... :)...hehe...

I'm so happy to become a part of your family...



4. all my CAYUNKS@FRIENDS


5. all my CIKGU,LECTURERS,TUTORS, and
anyone who might knows me..

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

saaaaaatuuuuuuuu jer pix org.........hukhuk

Cik Zizee on February 14, 2009 at 7:28 PM said...

satu dulu lar sayang...nnt bb upload lar pix darlin' byk2 k sayang manje bb...hehe...

diyadeary on February 14, 2009 at 10:46 PM said...

aku xde ke? haha

Cik Zizee on February 14, 2009 at 11:29 PM said...

cik dya...anda berada dalam golong CAYANGS@FRIENDS...jgn risau...kau kan antara kawan aku yg still keep in touch sampai skg...means i do appreciate our friendship so much...

diyadeary on February 15, 2009 at 6:21 PM said...

yay.. terima kasih azie!!

kakak azie ni best la! hahaha

Cik Zizee on February 15, 2009 at 10:07 PM said...

huuhu...kak azie mmg best kan adik dya cyg...hehe...aku matang...panggil aku kak azie mulai skg...hehe

 

my.life.my.indulgence Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template In collaboration with fifa
Cake Illustration Copyrighted to Clarice