Sunday, March 22, 2009


Dya tagged me again...For now she wants to know about the answers to all these 30 questions:


  1. Where is your cellphone - in my lecture's bag (I just got back from class...)
  2. Your hair - medium, colored with natural blonde by Revlon, rebond and damaged hair...my natural was straight and of course black in color...:)
  3. Your father - perhaps he is golfing right now...
  4. Your favorite thing - shopping, shopping, shopping and finally crying (because no more money left)
  5. Your dream last night - i didn't sleep last nite...busying memorize the script for today's presentation)
  6. Your favorite drink - air centa (sirap bandung...hehe...)
  7. Your dream goal - to have enough money to be travelling all around the world...just for shopping...hahaha!!! >LOL<
  8. The room you are in - my hostel's room
  9. Your fear - to lose my loved ones
  10. Where do you want to be in 6 years - atas pelamin...boleh??
  11. Muffins - chocolate and vanilla
  12. One of your wish list items - HP mini 1000 Vivience Tam Special Edition
  13. Where you grew up - Bikam, Ipoh, Kuala Lumpur, Selangor and of course currently Sintok
  14. The last thing you did - Fought in the phone with LOVE...>SIGH<
  15. What are you wearing - white sleeveless and shocking pink hot pant
  16. Your TV - I haven't own any TV but my home TV is Panasonic (If I am not mistaken)
  17. Your pet - never own any pet...really hates animal...but LOVE do
  18. Your computer- previous was Hyundai M-Life...current is DELL and at home is HP :)
  19. Your life - i can say happy...kot
  20. Your mood - so-so
  21. Missing someone - Yes I do...so much
  22. Your car - Proton Wira a/b
  23. Favorite store - SUBZERO, PADINI CONCEPT STORE, VINCCI, and many more...
  24. Your summer - I never experienced summer since I lived in Malaysia...
  25. Your favorite colors - pink, red, purple, yellow and ALL!!! I am colorful person...
  26. When was the last time you laughed - During the presentation in the Company Secretary class...I "merepek" answering the questions asked by my lecturer...haha...
  27. When was the last time you cried - takmau nanges!!!!!!!! Now, I am holding it back even though I just fought with him just now...
  28. Last person who emailed you - Madam Ainon from Exxonmobil...Regarding my internship process... >BIG GRIN<
  29. Your favorite food - bihun tomyam cooked by Charen
  30. A place you would rather be right now - At my hometown...Missed my mak and abah so damn "F...ing" much...

I am tagging LOVE, hany bany and teha to do this tag!

4 comments:

diyadeary on March 26, 2009 at 4:53 AM said...

wowowwwwwww, EXXONMOBIL sehh!! gempak gile!

Cik Zizee on March 26, 2009 at 5:18 AM said...

gempak amende jer lar si dya nie...
biase jer ah...
kau lg bley dpt yg lagi gempak kuasa3...

diyadeary on March 26, 2009 at 10:09 AM said...

yela tu. ak praktikal wat dgn lecturer kt um je.. org x mau amik aku... :(

Cik Zizee on March 26, 2009 at 10:27 AM said...

eleh...
kau terer...
2 yg siap dpt wat ng lecturer...

 

my.life.my.indulgence Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template In collaboration with fifa
Cake Illustration Copyrighted to Clarice