Friday, March 20, 2009

P.S. I LOVE YOU by CECELIA AHERN


Actually I started to love the story...
ever since I watched the movie of it...
Starring by Hilary Swank and Gerard Butler...
I fall in love with the story...
I cried a lot from the beginning of the movie...
till the end of it...
Silly me...>BIG GRIN<

Yesterday, after finished Science Social class,
I went out with my friend, El...
At first we were actually don't have any idea
where we are heading to...

Then El said just leave it to me since I am the driver...
So, I decided to go to Alor Star to watch movie...
The new cinema actually at the Alor Star Mall...

But we went to Star Parade first...
We entered the mall
and at the ground floor of the mall
held a Popular's Big Promotion...
Rebate up to 70%...

I take a look around and...
I found some sort of books (novels)...
written by Cecelia Ahern...
(I terus teringat the P.S. I Love You movie)



I looked around searching for the P.S. I Love You book...
but I just couldn't find it...
So, I go and asked the cashier if they have a stock of it...

She asked me to go upstairs
(the Popular bookstore actually at the 4th floor of the mall)

I went to the bookstore and searching for the book...
Since it is a big promotion kan....>WINK<

I found it!!! I paid at the cashier...
20% off....hahaha...




I am very eager to read out the story
and find out if there is any different between the movie and the story...

Oh!!!
To finish my story...

We ended with went to Alor Star Mall...
But the cinema closed...

I was just like...

"Urrrrggghhh...Tensionnyerrrr....
It is Friday lar fool!!!
You are now in Kedah ok....
No entertainment on Friday Night..."

I must "ketuk kepala" myself kot...
Of being "pelupa"...
hehehe... :)

6 comments:

diyadeary on March 22, 2009 at 3:40 AM said...

hahaha...
ye ke? terbaik la xde entertainment jumaat malam.. :)

eh, read it cepat2 ok?
aku bet, ko tak kan mampu untuk lepaskan buku tu dari nak tau next chapter, and the mesti - mesti one, ko mesti nangis, starting the first chapter continue until the last one! serius sedih. aku rasa nk baca lagi. last aku baca, 2 tahun lepas! hehehe..

Cik Zizee on March 22, 2009 at 2:56 PM said...

skg da start bace...
adoi...
tak menjadi keje aku...
haha...
best giler...
serious into it...
die nyer story senang nak ikot...
maksudnyer tak berbelit kan...
but ader sket perbezaan ah between filem n buku...
nnt abes bace aku nak update post sal perbezaannuyer

diyadeary on March 26, 2009 at 4:53 AM said...

susah die nk letak 100% buku ke film, sama la mcm ayat2 cinta..

haah, senang je.. bacala.. best gile part buku each surat utk each month.. :)

Cik Zizee on March 26, 2009 at 5:20 AM said...

aah...
and while eating my lunch td aku tgk the movie lik...
I think my 5th times kot...
ahahaa...
and the most important is...
I am still crying...
uurrggghhh!!!

Hani Othman on March 27, 2009 at 5:28 PM said...

weh, bes ke crite ni? aku ade jumpe kat popular...aku bace sinopsis mcm tak bes je...huhuhu...last2 aku beli buku obama..mantap seh...educated sket bace buku politik ni...hahaha

Cik Zizee on April 11, 2009 at 4:48 AM said...

iskh...kau nie...
aku tak ske politik2 nie...
hehehe...
cite nie sgt best weh...
aku ngs tgk cite die

 

my.life.my.indulgence Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template In collaboration with fifa
Cake Illustration Copyrighted to Clarice