Wednesday, March 18, 2009

MY 1ST TAGGING


I got this tag from Dya (my ex-schoolmate) on Birthday Wishes...
And saddest reason I can say that I just realize it today...
I means she was tagged me since last month which is February...
Sorry Dya!!!

My 23rd birthday is on 24th May this year...
However, I will answer because this is my 1st tagging ever since I started blogging...

Rules Of The Tag:
  1. Make a list of what you want on your birthday
  2. The list should be 10 numbers
  3. Post the image of this award in your posting
  4. Give it to 10 friends of yours.


Okay, let's straight away talk about my 10 birthday wishes for 2009.. :)

1. I hope LOVE will do something special or more specific is something surprise for me...
  • I means he is actually never did something which can really touch my feeling on my day...
  • I know he is not that kind of crazy romantic person, but all I need is he try to do something which can makes me crying with happiness...(Am I to desperate for wishing this???Whatever....)

2. I can be much more matured...suite my ages of 23 years old...(ooHhh..)
  • A lot of my friends even my junior said that I am kinda "tak matang"...
  • Maybe because of my a lil bit childish behavior...
  • In fact, many people thought that I am either the youngest sister in my family or even I am the only child...(Iskh...I have one younger sis and one younger bro ok...)
  • They said I am "manja"...("F...word"...I am only "manja" with LOVE jer tau...)

3. I hope I can have my own brand new lappy :)
  • That means it will be my 3rd lappy...hahahahaa...
  • I wish I can buy Apple lappy (lovely pink color)
  • Or else maybe the "HP Mini 1000 Vivienne Tam Special Edition" (It is seriously damn cute reddish in color)

4. I have enough courage to do full medical check-up
  • This is due to I always have a "lebam2" all over my body
  • Actually what makes me afraid is to accept if I have any disease...(tak kot kan...ayat sedapkan ati...It is only "kene geget antu kot")

5. I can have my own online store
  • Maybe envy at Dya's art's store...
  • I wish I can have one...I means not the same concept like Dya...Different But I just don't have idea what am I going to sell? Blouse? Shoes? Wacthes? No...no...
  • The strong reason why I wanna start an online business is to teach myself how to make my own money which come truly from my own effort...Not simply ask from my parents or LOVE...

6. To get better and higher result
  • I got a bad result last 2semester which made my CGPA dropped..."F...word"...Luckily it is not dropping under 3pointer...Fuuhhh...
  • I wish I can be much more hardworking to study and do the best in my next Final Exam...

7. I hope I can improve my English writing and spoken level
  • I have not enough confidence when it comes to speak in English...Maybe because I am afraid of doing mistake since my grammar level is "hancur" :(
  • This is also because I will start my internship in multinational company...That needs me to speak in complete English...

8. To get my dreams body figure...Arggghh!!!!
  • I started put a lot of weight since my bad hand injury...That was last 2 years plus...
  • And now my body is like "kembang kuncup" (Sekejap naik sekejap turun)
  • The most big problem is I just cannot control my appetite...So anyone, please...Any suggestion on controlling my big appetite???

9. Start to learn how to save money (berjimat cermat amalan mulia)
  • I just cannot control my expenses...
  • I can spend all my money in my pocket to buy anything...Eventhough it is not my needs

10. As Dya's said, if I could have more wishes..
  • People never satisfied... Cik Zizee will never satisfy...

And the last requirement is to tag 10 people...
Since I am just starting my own blog so...
I just have several friends who is blogging...
Or maybe I don't know the others...Sorry...
So, here they are...I think I couldn't make it to 10... :(
  1. LOVE
  2. Hany Bany
  3. Ghul
  4. Teha
  5. ...
  6. ...
  7. ...
  8. ...
  9. ...
  10. ...

4 comments:

diyadeary on March 18, 2009 at 11:00 PM said...

aku komen ikot no yer.. hehehe..

1. tggu ari sub lamar kamu, mesti nangis ahh! bet me! hehe

2. oh azie, saya suka kamu begitu.. hehe

3. nk masuk 3 laptop da? kamu mkn laptop ke ape? hahaha.. weh, yg vivience tu mmg la cantik gila.. bunga2 lukis.. auuw...

4.lebam2 tu lovebite ni.. hahaha

5. err.. azie, buka kedai dvd online.. hehe.. suite u well kot.. ahaks! jahat gile aku! wahaha...

6. insyallah bole, go go azie go score!

7. this 1 takes time.. rajin2 la cakap yer.. ;)

8. i love azie yg kembang.. comel gile! seyes!

9. beli la melody tabung kfc tu.. tiap kali simpan duit bunyi, mst ko happy nk simpan.. hahaha..

10. errr.. jom cari genie jom! :P

takpe, tak 10 org pon xpe.. this is for fun je dear.. :)

Cik Zizee on March 18, 2009 at 11:15 PM said...

hehe...
cutest comment ever from dya...

1. sub lamar??? ala...da slalu die ajak kawen...tu consider lamar ker???takde pon bunge ker cincin ker...hehe...

2. suka sy begitu??

3. 1st lappy aku hyundai m life...hancur...2nd lappy yg skg nie...bat da kiok...dell...3rd lappy akan dtg...tp cantek kan vivience tue...nak nak jugak!!!

4. lovebite tue aper ek dya???hahaha...

5. kedai dvd on9?haha...mesti tak laku sbb da byk sgt kedai dvd kat market...

6. yes!! semangat waja!!!

7. kekadang ckp byk pon kwn2 mostly cakap malay...kang kate aku beria lak...

8. azie yg kembang???aghhh...takmau!!!

9. hehe...aku ader byk tabung tp penuh ng duit syiling jer...pastu aku korek wat cuci baju...haha...

10...jom!!!gosok cam aladdin tue...

diyadeary on March 19, 2009 at 1:50 AM said...

aku balas balik biar double comel la ye.. (ko bole terima x?) hahahaa..

1. tu blom btl2 ajak tu.. tggu la one day - the day!

2. haah. lagi2 bila ko n achik bersama! haha.. beckham vs. owen, salman vs srk.. :)

3. owh, bateri ye? erm.. klu ko gune letrik, buka la bateri. baru tahan lama.. beli je bateri baru. xyah ngade2 nak vivience tu.. hahhaa..

4.love bite tu, cinta makan.. ko suke makan kn? :P

5. ala.. negative la ko nie.. ate kedai2 baju yg melambak tp org tetap beli online tu pecer? huhuhu..

6. hooyayy! i love ur spirit!

7. okay, check2. 1 2 1 2. i'm here. lets talk to me! chewwah! hehe..

8. part best, pipi tembam gila. aku rs nk cubit je pipi ko aritu, msa wedding kak farah. hehe..

9. cube jgn simpan duit syiling.. try ler simpan duit kertas. nescaya x leh pakai gune utk cuci baju. kan? kan? hehe

10. ko gosok ape zie? hahahhaa..

Cik Zizee on March 20, 2009 at 6:15 AM said...

Ku pon nak jugak jd comel cam kau...So aku reply lg... :)

1. Maybe lar...Hope so...Biler lar "The Day" tue kan...mesti aku nagisnyer...hahaha...

2. aku n achik...adoi...lame tak dgr sal die...rindu nak gaduh2 ng die...haha...

3. tau...beli baru mahal...baik terus lie laptop baru...Takpon terus lie Vivience baru...hahaha...

4. Love bite tue cinta makan eh? love=cinta...bite=geget...cinta geget ah kan...haha...

5. aah kan....tp cam tak cute jer jual dvd on9...nak cute sajeee...

6. yezza!!! aku pon nak hooray jugak... Hoooorrrrraaayyyy!!!!

7. Eh...luper lak...Dya ader...hehe...

8. wedding kak farah...AAAgghhrrrrhhh...gemok giler kan aku...menci!!!menci!!!!

9. nak simpan duit kertas tue yg masalah tue...hehe...boros tul aku...sub selalu advice aku...

"Spend wisely b..."

10. aku gosok periuk n kuali kat umah aku...mak aku suruh...hehe

 

my.life.my.indulgence Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template In collaboration with fifa
Cake Illustration Copyrighted to Clarice