Wednesday, March 18, 2009

CIK ZIZEE MEMONTENG KELAS...HEHE



The handphone alarm rang sharp on 8.30am...
I pushed the button snoozed...

Sleeping again...


Then my another handphone rang...

Mom's calling...


"Hello...bangun...
Da pukul9 nie...Pukul10 ader kelas kan..."


My mom tried to waking me up...
It is actually her routine
to wake me up every morning to go for class...


She only not calling me on my holiday's morning...

She said she getting used to it...

During my primary and secondary school...

So, now...

Even though I am away
(jauh di perantauan),
she still go on the routine...


Same goes to my Adik...

Maybe she already know that ourselves
"memang liat bangun pagi"...

Otherwise we will late for class...


Go back to the story...

After mom called,
I thought I am getting up from my bed...

But instead I continued my sleeping beauty...

(No, not really beauty lar)


Then around I cannot remember what time,
LOVE gave me a call...

Waking up call...


"Bb...Bangun...Bangun bb...
Dah kul berape da nie..."


I said...

"Yer...bb bangun da nie..."


He replied...

"Bangun dari katil tue syg...
Kang tido lik lar tue..."

I replied (a bit rough)...

"Bb bangun da nie lin'...
Dah lar...Bb nak mandi nie..."
(Konon2 I already get up from my bed)

He said...

"Ok2...Bangun g mandi k syg...g kelas..."

Then he hung up the phone...

And guess what??

I am continuing my sleeping!!!!!!!
hahahahaa....

And I only woke up on 3.40pm just now...

I "ponteng" my company secretary class...
And also my business law class...


APO NAK JADI LAR!!!!!!

6 comments:

diyadeary on March 18, 2009 at 11:02 PM said...

jadi accountant!! hehe

diyadeary on March 18, 2009 at 11:05 PM said...

azie, aku slalu camtu jugak kdg2.. hehe..
naseb baik la UM ni attendance x kisah sgt.. klu UITM, da lama da agaknye kene banned.. huhu..

Cik Zizee on March 18, 2009 at 11:17 PM said...

haha...
UUM nie attendance strict sgt... 80% mesti dtg...if not kene banned from sitting for final xm...

aku da byk kali dpt surat reminder...surat cinta...hahaha...

tp so far tak pernah kene banned ah..

Cik Zizee on March 18, 2009 at 11:17 PM said...

accountant!!!
yes!!!
aminnnnn....

diyadeary on March 19, 2009 at 1:52 AM said...

UM ckp je 80%, tp xnmpk ape2 pon yang terjadi.. surat pon xde je.. hmm.. cool~

Cik Zizee on March 20, 2009 at 6:16 AM said...

bestnyer!!!
kat sini kalo nak ala2 sampai % tue terus dpt surat cinta...takpon mesti jd famous kejap lam kelas sebab lecturer panggil n tanye lam kelas...

 

my.life.my.indulgence Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template In collaboration with fifa
Cake Illustration Copyrighted to Clarice