Wednesday, March 18, 2009

BREAKDOWN AND GET UP


It is almost 2 o'clock very early in the morning...
I tried to get some sleep...
after so many days I did not get sleep at night...
I will only sleep during the daylight...
Which I think weird...
You can even call me "Kelawar"...

I texted LOVE...
"Syg, call me back..."

After the message delivered,
he called me without any delay...
"Hello...td bb kate bb nak tido kan syg..."

I replied...

"Bb homesick...
Bb rindu mak abah...
Bb rindu rumah...
Bb rindu darlin'...
Bb sunyi..."

Then before I finished my words
the tears once again running down through my face...
I just cannot say a word...
Except for crying like a baby...

He tried to calm me down...

"Sabar yer syg...
Nnt da settle semua keje bb balik k..."

I said...

"Tapi bulan nie mmg takde freetime pon...
Bulan depan jer free sket awal bulan...
Before final exam..."

He "pujuk" me again...

"Haaa...Ok lar tue...
Next month balik k syg...
Arini pon da 18hb kan syg..."

Then, I said plus "lagi kuat menangis"

"Tapi jauh lagi...
Bb nak balik..."

I cry and cry and cry...

He just kept quiet...
Which I thought that is the sign
that he giving up persuading me...

Suddenly...
I hear his voice...
He started to sing our official song...
"I Don't Wanna Miss A Thing by Aerosmith"

He sang the song...
Then continued with other songs...

"Larut by Dewa"
"I miss you by saper ntah"
and some more songs
which I don't know the title...


I can says that he sang several songs
that really touched my feelings...
I just listen and crying like a baby...

Seriously, I was damn breakdown...
And after he finished singing for me,
he said...

"I faham...Bb sunyi kan syg...
Takpe...I kan ader..."

Then he makes some jokes..
And I started to smile and even laughing...

I get up and on my lappy...
Surfing my blog...
Read several comments from Dya (My good Friend)
She also give me some advice
about overcome my stress feelings...
And of course thanks a lot to her...

And as for now...
I feels much more better...
Hehe...
And I am back!!
With a new spirit!!!
Yeah!!
Be strong girl!!!

PEACE.. :)

2 comments:

diyadeary on March 18, 2009 at 11:07 PM said...

hehe.. x sgka gak sub ni suke nyanyi2..

bdw, i'm happy that u feel much better now.. and i'm glad, i did help u in a way of giving spirit.. :)

welcome back dear..!

Cik Zizee on March 18, 2009 at 11:19 PM said...

die mmg suke nyanyi...
kalo g k'oke die jer yg conquer mic tue...
aku dipinggirkan...haha

yes...thanks a lot dear...

 

my.life.my.indulgence Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template In collaboration with fifa
Cake Illustration Copyrighted to Clarice