Tuesday, March 17, 2009

MY CURRENT HOBBY..



I just think that from now on...
I will update all the movies
which i have watched...
And as for the description and synopsis
maybe any blogger can ask me...
I can also make a suggestion
for which movie you should watch and
which one you shouldn't...
For the time being...
I can say that this is my current hobby...
hahaaa...

And below are some movies
that I watched during last week..


1. Sex Drive


2. The Curious Case of Benjamin Button

3. Tyler Perry's The Family That Preys

4. My Best Friend's Girl

5. Three Dads and One Mom

6. Get Smart

7. Watchmen

Among all the movies,
I can says that the worst, borink, etc movie is Watchmen...
Actually I was refused to watch that movie at first...
But, well..
My LOVE...
He convinced me that the movie is a lot of fun and thrills...
Yolahhh...
Seriously, I was slept on his shoulder about 1hour plus in the cinema...
When I woke up, I whispered to him...

"Darlin', kuar jom...tak best lar...Ngantuk bb..."
And guess what he answered me...

"Yer lar...I pon borink lar...
Lembab nak mampus citenyer..."

And we ended up with out of the cinema hall
about half an hour earlier before the movie ends...

Eh...
I just cannot wait for the movie of
"The Confession of a Shopaholic"
I am totally forgot to take picture with the big promo banner
(I don't know what you call for that...haha)
That is at the entrance of the Pavilion...

And also I want to go to the nearest bookstore
to buy the book of it...

It is actually novel/book adapted movie...

5 comments:

diyadeary on March 17, 2009 at 11:02 PM said...

azie, last time aku tgk wayang JUN 2008!
gile bykbtl bnda aku miss...


waaa.. azie, nak tgk semua tu.. ada dvd ke?

Cik Zizee on March 18, 2009 at 1:44 AM said...

cik dya...
what??!!!!
JUN 2008??
seems u missed out a lot...
its ok cos aku ader collection of dvds...
hehe...
tak per..aku bley pinjamkan jer k...
lalala....
some of the movies pon aku tak sempat tgk kat wyg...
especially yg da lame2 tue...
beli pirated dvd jer...
kat sini murah...
kalo yg best mase aku tgk kat cinema tue aku beli ah dvd nyer...
wat collection...

diyadeary on March 18, 2009 at 11:11 PM said...

aku ni gile mundur la.. duk KL pon mundur camtu, klu duk UUM? hahah.. cant imagine babe!

brape hinggit 1 dvd beb?

Cik Zizee on March 18, 2009 at 11:20 PM said...

RM6 or certain store sell it only for RM5..
Pernah aku beli kat sg.petani...RM4...serious murah...tp quality tak bagus sgt...

diyadeary on March 19, 2009 at 1:54 AM said...

dashyat!!

 

my.life.my.indulgence Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template In collaboration with fifa
Cake Illustration Copyrighted to Clarice