Thursday, March 26, 2009

OLD GOOD FRIEND


Around 2 o'clock in the morning I received a text message from Shaz...
She wrote to me...

"Azie...tau x nora ad brain tumor...now die kt hosp..."

When I read the text, I was like...hah
Seriously I don't know how I should react...

Then, I received a call from Raidah...
Also asking me whether I already knew about Nora's condition...
Then Raidah said that Nora gave her a call and told her that she has a brain tumor...
Raidah asked me to call for A-tong to know the further details...
Because A-tong had talked to Nora before...

Then, without further delay, I called for A-tong...

"Tong!!! Aku nie, Azie...
Aper cite sal Nora nie?
Jangan buat lawak malam2 nie Tong..."

I just freaking out...
I couldn't control myself...nangih
Then A-Tong told me everything about Nora...
But not really everything I guess...
Because A-tong said she cannot really heard Nora's voice on the phone...
But she said, her voice was so and so weak...

And that time I just couldn't stop my tears from falling down...
She is my bestfriend since my secondary school...
We sit together in the class...
We went to school together...
We ate together...
Slept together...
Share our stories...
We gossiping so much together...celebrate
About boy...love
About friends...
About family...
And everything...

But after Form 3, her family moved to Kuantan...
Then, we cannot meet frequently...
The very last time we met was back to 5years ago...
If I am not mistaken...

And now, I can says we are not really close like our school days..
But deep inside my heart I do loves her...ros
Same goes to my old friends...
My ex-schoolmate...
SMKGR-ians...

Now, when I heard from my others friends about her....banyakckp
I just feels so down...
Why wouldn't I be the first person she ever telling about the truth condition...
And I just so damn sad when my friends gave me a called and asked me if I knew everything about her...

Hell no!!!bising
I knows nothing!!!marah
And I was regret that I was the last to know...

But I just calm myself down...
I told myself...

"She is now in so much pain...
She can't even remember the priority...
emotionally unstable...
I should just forgive her...
I think that is the least think I should care about...
She is in a great pain..."

And now is 5.04am...
The message that I texted her just delivered...
She replied...
Telling me not to worry about her...

I replied...
I said that I loves her and I asked her to be strong...sengihnampakgigi
Just hang in there...
She will be so ok...
WIll she?sedih
Hope so...
I just can pray and ask for helps from Almighty...
The rest we can just leave it to our "takdir"...angel

4 comments:

diyadeary on March 26, 2009 at 10:04 AM said...

erm.. kita sama2 doa la ye dear..

Cik Zizee on March 26, 2009 at 10:14 AM said...

yes...
huhu...
:(

Ilyani Hashim on April 2, 2009 at 12:35 AM said...

babe.. i pray for ur fren's health too.. about the thing that she didnt tell u at the first place, it was actually nothing compared to the pain she have to struggle with.. she may didnt want u to worry about her.. she didnt want to bother the people she loved.. think that way sayangku.. then everything gonna be smoothly ok.. just pray for her n just be with her no matter what condition she is in.. she just need the support from people around her for her to gain the courage in her again.. send my regards to nora and tell her to be strong.. just hang in there.. even other people who hardly knows her in person do pray for her good health.. chill babe! missing u here.. :)

Cik Zizee on April 6, 2009 at 3:00 AM said...

tq babe...
for ur support...
i just came back from kl...
she had gone thru the 5++hours operation...
n she was fine!!!
n da kuar icu...
amazing kan...
i believe she will getting better so soon...

 

my.life.my.indulgence Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template In collaboration with fifa
Cake Illustration Copyrighted to Clarice