Tuesday, March 31, 2009

LAPPY OH LAPPY


Truly, I know that my ABAH will never read my blog...sigh
Since he is not realy familiar with blogging...
Instead of that, I also know LOVE will always read my blog...celebratepeluk
And of course LOVE will read this entry...sengihnampakgigikenyit

Here it goes...
Darlin'...Bb sayaaaaang Darlin' sangaaaaaattt2!!!!rospelukjelirgelakgulingcium
Abah...Kite sayaaanggg Abah jugaaakkk!!!!menari




So and so and soooooo cute!!!!
There is no strong reason why I should buy a new lappy...
Since my DELL lappy still working and in a good condition...
Except for the "kong" battery...
hahaha....gile

C'mon babe!!!
I think all girls will dying to own this cute lappy...rosangelsetan



4 comments:

dzuls86 on March 31, 2009 at 8:38 PM said...

DZUL WUZ HERE~SMART LAA LAPTOP TUE!!!

diyadeary on March 31, 2009 at 9:20 PM said...

erm.. dzul tu xpena nak komen kat aku.. :(
gile ayat manis diawal.. ada maksud tu rupanya! hahaha.. azie, ko praktikal kat exxonmobil nti mst leh beli nye.. haha

Cik Zizee on April 1, 2009 at 1:21 AM said...

dzul...
tq for visiting...
aah kan...
sgt cute lappy itu...
aku mahu!!!!!!!1

Cik Zizee on April 1, 2009 at 1:23 AM said...

alalaala...
sedih lak dya cyg...
dzul g komen blog dya!!!
this is an order...
hahaha...
ala...
praktikal jer pon...
nak byr umah sewa agi...
da ah takde geng nak sewa umah...
kalo tak murah sket tong2... hehe

 

my.life.my.indulgence Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template In collaboration with fifa
Cake Illustration Copyrighted to Clarice