Thursday, April 23, 2009

IT IS KILLING ME


I haven't blog in a while since I was in final exam mode for these past few weeks. I was so busy nerdpreparing for my final exam.It was indeed the most stressing and toughest weeks for me.

I took six papers all together for this semestertension. But the Business and Professional Communication's paper, I already took the written exam last monthssengihnampakgigi. So, that means I will only have 5 more papers to go.bising

This morning I already sit for my Business Law's exam. I can says it is one of the toughest paper I had ever took. Since I have to memorize a lot of thingsblur. The facts, sections, cases, and so many moregigitjari. But I feels a bit relieve nowsembah. I did my best.

Just imagine, the exam started at 8.30am sharp. And finished at 11.30am. I was only put down my pen on 11.25amhah. Holy S**t!! My right hand was almost cramp!! But I never giving up. I forced myself to not stop writing. As a result, I managed to answer all the questions without even leave any of it in blank.tepuktangan

Now, I am looking forward to prepare my next 4 papersnerd. The next one will on 25th April 2009-Principle of Science Social. Follow by Public Sector Accounting on 26th April 2009. Of course I will put extra efforts on my PSA paper since the Science Social paper is well known as "kacang" paperencem. (Show-off!!!) tumbuk

Then, I will have 5days to prepare for another 2 papers. Forensic Accounting's exam will be on 2nd of May 2009gigitjari. The last but not least is my Company Secretarial Practices' exam on 2009, May 3rd.angel

Then!!!Balik Kampung!!!ho ho ho!!!Balik Kampung!!!jelircelebrate

8 comments:

DZUL on April 26, 2009 at 8:27 PM said...

hohohoho balik bikam....

diyadeary on April 26, 2009 at 9:43 PM said...

hmmmmm..............

Cik Zizee on April 27, 2009 at 12:19 AM said...

dzul!!!
kau tue yg tak pernah menyinggah kat bikam...
padahal dok dekat jer kat umah aku...
hehe...

Cik Zizee on April 27, 2009 at 12:19 AM said...

kenape hmmmm dya syg??

diyadeary on April 27, 2009 at 3:21 AM said...

hmmmm... good luck dear! :)

Alchemist said...

When you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it...Paolo Coelho

Cik Zizee on April 27, 2009 at 4:00 AM said...

dya syg...
gudluck 2 u too!!

Cik Zizee on April 27, 2009 at 4:01 AM said...

Alchemist:
tq for dropping by...

really appreciate ur comment...

 

my.life.my.indulgence Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template In collaboration with fifa
Cake Illustration Copyrighted to Clarice