Monday, April 13, 2009

AM I A MEAN PERSON?


I keep asking myself, am I really a mean person? Why can't I have more soft, lovely and kind heart like others? Why I am so different from others? Do I have an evil heart? Why everybody around me says that I have no heart? Why they accused me as a mean and very bad person indeed? tension

I am seriously not like what other people might think. I means I do have a heart. sengihnampakgigiI do have a sentimental feelings with me. I know how to love people. In fact I do have person I loved the most. I know how to feel sorry to others. I know how to cry. I do have a very sensitive heart.

Just know, my friend dropped by my room and told me about the accident she had just a minute before. She hit a cat with her car. While she reverse the car at the parking lot. She didn't really noticed that there was a cat just behind her car. She hit the cat. The cat's leg was broke. She did cried a lot.

I don't know why I felt that was funny to listen that she did cried like a baby seeing the cat mourning with so much pain. It is really not my intention to be mean to laugh at the cat. In fact I do feels sorry for her. I just laugh to see her face with the tears. I am not laugh to that pity cat!

I admit I am not really like animals. I don't like to have a pets. I don't like the stinks made by the pets. More specific is cats. I don't like the smelly environment. Definitely come from the cats productions (shit). I don't like seeing the fur all over the place. I don't like seeing a damage at the furniture in my house. I just don't like it!

It is not like I am hating pets. I just don't really like to have it around.

Back to the topic, I told LOVE about the incident. I just giggles a bit. And he scolded me back. He said it is bad to laugh at something like that. The cat is the best friend of Rasulullah. angel

Suddenly, I can felt my tears running down my face. I am starting to think. Am I really a mean person. I don't like pets. Why? I just can't help it. I am really not a heartless person. Please don't accused me with something like that.

I just can't change it. I can't change my behavior to something really uncommon.pinokio I really can't lie to my own self.

Touching some other bases, I must say that there are some reasons of having a pet. I think the most important is to get rid of loneliness. Instead of that, I can't deny that some people keep pets for fun.

With having a pets, it can teaches us how to play, look after them, while at the same time aiding tolerance and understanding of each other. Lonely people are fond of keeping pets because it helps them with raising their mood, when they are in low spirits, not to feel so extremely lonely.

I can says all of these because my other siblings do own a pet or more specific is they have a lot of cats at their house. I think I am the only member of my family that don't really like to own a pets. Sometimes I feel calm seeing they playing with their own cat. Just sometimes. Most of the time I just think all the cats are so annoying.

And now, I don't know why I can't stop myself from crying again and again.nangih I am still in tears while I am writing this entry. Why? Please. I beg everybody out there. Please don't judge me from just a one angle. I am really not a mean person. I have a heart. It is not my requests to be like thisdoa. I was born with this attitude. I was born as who I am now. I am really myself. I can't turn out to something nice-decent girl.tumbuk This is me! So what?!marah

26 comments:

Cik Zizee on April 13, 2009 at 9:01 PM said...

jijah...
kau terasa ke pg td...
aku main2 je...
sory ye...
aku sj nk usik kau....
sory la...
aku tak sengaja...
aku tak bermaksud pun...
plz..
maafkan aku...
bg aku kau bkn mcm pa yg kau ckp kat blog ni...
kau tak kejam...
hati kau baik...
pemuarah...
aku ingat lg time kita pi kuala perlis...
kan ada org tua jual ubt...
kau je beli...
walaupun kau tak gn ubt tu...
kau siap sedekah lg duit kat org tu...
tak mcm aku...
time tu aku bersyukur dapat kwn pemuarah mcm kau...
minta maaf sgt...
plz forgive me...

Anonymous said...

Wani: Jah,don't be sad la...
believe me,she or he didn't meant to hurt u...
no need to think what others said...
because 4 sure, u know urself very well right???
as long as what u do not cause pain to others,it'll be fine...
Love u,mwahh...

Cik Zizee on April 13, 2009 at 10:17 PM said...

iskh si markonah nie...
kau comment gune account aku apsal???
nie kes tenet pakai lappy aku ah nie....
hehe...
markonah si pembunuh kucing....
hakhak!!
jgn ngs2 agi yer markonah...
hehehee...
buruk aku tgk...

diyadeary on April 13, 2009 at 11:29 PM said...

azie...
people who knew u well don't said that to u.. :)
different people, different liking kan.. x bole nk salah kan ko 100% sbb ko mmg xde feel pada kucing..
but even ko salah pon, that not a BIG license for others to judge u.
mana bole jugde just base on 1 case right?

erm.. klu sume nak tau. while dee tgh operation dari kul 1 lebih sampai 7 lebih ptg, si azie ni la yang tggu tnpa give-up! even kak dee suruh azie duduk tapi azie xmau.. so die berdiri n tggu la die kat tmpt menunggu sambil hug bear utk dee.. sape yg sggp buat mcm azie? 6 hours of waiting beb. sape ada hati yang bole buat mcm tu? if bole buat, then bru bole nk kutuk azie ni mean ok?!

Cik Zizee on April 14, 2009 at 12:33 AM said...

cik semah...
tq for the comment...
and advice...
it's ok all...
maybe i feel stress rite now...
jiwa pon sensitif jer...

Cik Zizee on April 14, 2009 at 12:36 AM said...

dya...
huhu...
tqvm for the support...
u r such a very good friend i ever had...

eh...
maner tau sal operation dee tue..
segan aku...
mesti buruk...

btw...
we r good friend kan...
dlm ati aku risau sgt mase tue...
i mean aku kan tak smpt jumpe die b4 masuk tue...
aku risau sgt...

tp seriously lega biler dgr doc berjaye buang sume tumor die tue...
lega sgt...

Teharahman on April 14, 2009 at 1:52 PM said...

azie,kelako lak ak bace cite ko neh!
kwakkakakak...
aku nk tegelak pasal ko cite ko gelak bile kwn ko nangis..kah kah kah!!
sure ko rpt gile ngn kwn ko tuh,tu psl bile dia nangis ko gelak,sbb ko dh biase ngn diakn..
ala azie ,xkisahla ko xsuke kucing ke hanjing ke ape..dh mmg pengai ko camtu xkn nk ubah2 kan..
pade aku xkejam la yunk oii..
lawaklaaa..wakkakakakaka..
ko wt aku gelak pg2 niha..kahhh!!

Cik Zizee on April 14, 2009 at 4:33 PM said...

huhu....
aah...
aku gelak sbb aku kelakar tgk muke die ngs...
hehehe....

agak rapat ah jugak....
aku suke buli die...
sbb die cam lembut2 sket gitu...

huhu...

weh....
kau tergelak2...
terkujat anak kau tgk nnt mummy diorg gelak cam langsuyooor....

btw, pg eh sane...
perbezaan waktu sgt ketara...
hehehe...

tq for d support teha...

diyadeary on April 15, 2009 at 12:37 AM said...

zie,
kak ila yg cerita kat aku. dia kata die suh ko duduk, tp ko xmau. ko berdiri, peluk bear tu, nangis. hehe. comei je.
time tu sub tggu gak ke?

yup. we are good friend forever. :)

P/s: teha tu mesti rindukan keseronokan tu.. hehe

Cik Zizee on April 15, 2009 at 4:03 AM said...

dya...
kak ila cite?
hehee...
segan jer...
mesti buruk muke aku ngs...

aah...
sub tunggu sekali ng aku....
die men psp die smpi abis bateri..
pastu smbg men kete control lak...

yezzaa...
gud old days friend....
it last forever...

love u!!!!

P/S: aah...puan teha...aper pendapat anda?hehehe...

diyadeary on April 16, 2009 at 6:27 AM said...

ak rs life kat hostel dlu la paling best. even duit x la byk cm skrg, pegi2 mana2 naik bas n jalan kaki, tp tula yg terbaik!

P/s: teha, balik la malaysia cepat. hehe

Cik Zizee on April 16, 2009 at 6:49 PM said...

aah!!
agree babe!!!

rs rindu sgt zaman muda dolu2...
kalo gaduh pon kejap jer da baik kan...
makan same2, tido same, belajar same2, gosip etc same...

g kuar greentown mall...
naik bus buruk tue...
aku jahat...
siap bwk bj nak tukar kat luar...
segan nak pakai bj rasmi...
hahahha...

P/S: Teha zaman dulu 1 kelas ng arip...hehehe

diyadeary on April 16, 2009 at 7:46 PM said...

rindu sgt2 la. dem.

P/s: rindu arip lak ke? haha

Cik Zizee on April 16, 2009 at 11:02 PM said...

aah..
rindu...

P/S: iskh!! nak kene kerat 18 ng sub??hehe...

dzuls86 on April 20, 2009 at 7:04 PM said...

Dzul wuz here 20 Apr 2009.1903pm

Adam said...

Rileks lah babe.. Janji hati mesti baik..
Buat per duit banyak tapi hati xsenang.. but even worse kalu xder duit langsung.. Ha ha ha ha ha

diyadeary on April 22, 2009 at 1:05 AM said...

"dzul was here". hmm... kat aku nye xpena pon..

x caya? pi la check.

Cik Zizee on April 23, 2009 at 7:32 PM said...

eleh dzul...
dtg comment tue jer...

btw, thanks for visiting babe!!

Cik Zizee on April 23, 2009 at 7:35 PM said...

adam...
cewahhh...
i guess u comment slh entry nie...

nvm...
duit byk ati tak sng...
kalo i mesti sng jer kot...
hahhaaa...
bley shopping smpi lebam....
hahahaha

Cik Zizee on April 23, 2009 at 7:38 PM said...

sygku dya...
relax babe...

si dzul mesti ader dtg gak kat blog kau tue...
die segan kot nak comment...

nnt aku g basuh die suruh comment gak kat kau...
chill babe...

diyadeary on April 26, 2009 at 9:45 PM said...

next post pon die komen. hmmm....

susah nk cakap. kwn mcm da 10 thn. mcm da lama. mcm da close. tapi msh x kenal ak.

aku ni jahat pada dia. dia datang bila dia perlu. if not bye bye la.

Cik Zizee on April 27, 2009 at 12:25 AM said...

alalalaaa...

relax lar syg...
kite kan sume kwn lame gak...

takde ah...kau wat jahat aper kat dzul pon...
mamat tue sewel...si dzul nyet nie...iskh...

diyadeary on April 27, 2009 at 3:22 AM said...

slamber ko kutuk boom.. :(

Alchemist said...

When you love, things make even more sense..Paolo Coelho

Cik Zizee on April 27, 2009 at 4:07 AM said...

haha...

si dzul nyet tue...
tak takut pon aku...

haha...

dzul nyet!!!!
hehe...
si sewel..

Cik Zizee on April 27, 2009 at 4:09 AM said...

Alchemist:
yes...
definitely true!!

 

my.life.my.indulgence Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template In collaboration with fifa
Cake Illustration Copyrighted to Clarice