Sunday, April 12, 2009

MONEY!!!


So many times this question crossed my minds. Almost every time when I am about to take out money from my purse. I wonder if is there have a day passed by my life without me having spent a single cent? busukHell no!!!

I try to teach myself how to control my bad spending habits. I will motivate myself to start changing the spending habits into saving habits. Or maybe I can change it into some smart spending habits in order for me to be financially healthy. At the end of the day, I am still can't find the best way to control my spending habits?

My "ALONG" always said spend according to your budget. Can I? I means, I do knows that I am not from some rich family background. My family is in the moderate level. And yes, we happy to live that way.

There is a Malay proverb that says "ukur baju di badan sendiri". celebrateThat means we should measure our clothes on our very own shoulders? Or what? This is the equivalent of saying that we should spend according to our budget. Fool lar Azie!!tumbuk

Some might says budgeting is really a plan for us to spend without feeling guilty about it later. I think what is the most important is we need to have our spending plan in the first place. Without it, I can says that we will most likely be spending in impulse. The problem is I do have my own budget, but then it still end up with over the budget.

Well, yes. I do knows all the facts, but yet I still stuck with the bad spending habits. I still cannot avoid my impulsive buying habits. I will buy anything that definitely not in my list of needs. And when I reached home I realized that I don't really need that things. All these impulsive buying things are really throw me off budget!!tension

Some people likes to go for window shopping first. With an intention to make a price comparison. Then only they can decide whether to buy or not that things. Essentials enough or not to spend on it. Where and when should they buy the things.

Frankly says, I am not that kind of person. I will buy the first thing that attracts me in any such way. I did tried to go around and compare the price between one shop to another. Unfortunately, it was just wasted my time because deeply in my heart said that I want the things from the first shop. Eventhough the price is obviously different from other shops.

Another problem is branded stuffs. Some of us buy branded stuff gataibecause we are influenced by the images conjured and emotional appeal created by the advertisement itself. It not because we really need it. There shouldn't be a problem to buy a goods from the brands that we trust the most. But when we end up buying things that we don't really need or can't really afford,gigitjari then it becomes a problem.

I am figure out myself if I am a brand-stuff-maniac? Hell no!!!tepuktangan I will buy anything. Just anything which I think cute, attractive etc. I don't really care about the brands. In my mind if it is cute, even though no-brands or "pasar malam" things, I will buy it. The cheaper the better.menari

The cheaper the better? Sometimes I can says that I am not really agree with it. I means if we buy something very cheap, we will end up with buying it in a large quantity. As a result, our money still gone. And that happened to me.

Owh world!!! Please help me. How can I control my very bad spending habits? In fact I have not enough money now. For maintenance. I have to buy my toiletteries. I have to buy my facial products. My hair care products. My medicine. Just everything!

Where can I get those money? I always dream doa if I will found a bag that fullfilled with money. What will I do with all the money? Maybe I can use it to finance my next semester's cost of study. Yes, I will not receive any loans or PTPTN next sem nangih. I did made an application to extend my loans but seems rejected. No answer at all from them.merajuk

Maybe I can buy a new lappy siul. New "canggih" mobile. New car. Shhhh...BEN will hurt if he hear that.

Where can I get enough money to pay all my needs now? Ask form ABAH? No!! pinokioI am not a daughter who can sweetly "slamber" asking from my ABAHangel. Plus I knows better my ABAH's financial position now. Yes, I am still under his liability sembah. That is his responsible to give me money since I am not marry yet. ABAH did gave me pocket allowance. Plus LOVE always help me out with giving me some extra bonus. But seems I am the one who doesn't know how to manage it.adus

Urghhh!!! nangihMoney money money!!! Really make me crazy!!!blur

6 comments:

diyadeary on April 12, 2009 at 3:49 AM said...

babe, why dont u do this.. ada 3 choices..

1. whateva value u spend for shoppping, siapkan juga the axact value utk simpan. baru faie. simpan bukan dlm akaun biasa. tapi maybe tabung haji, or predential etc. kira akuan yang bole kuar bila sampai waktu matang. tak pon, akaun yg leceh nk kuarkan duit cam tabung haji. so at least, ada la simpanan in future.

2. invest dalam ASB.
ada byk range utk buat loan. then tahun awal ada dividen. bole gune dividen byr loan asb tu.

3. buat garage sale bnda2 yang ko x perlu. serius. ko buat la second blog utk jual brg2 ko yang x gune tapi myb masih bole dipakai oleh org lain. at least ada income masuk. right?

Cik Zizee on April 12, 2009 at 3:54 AM said...

hehe...
u r such a problem solver...
the first 1 such a good idea...since i dont have a tabung haji yet.

the second one. aku ader da ASB.tp bukan yg ader range loan etc...perhaps i can do one kan...nnt ah...g ushar2 kat bank..

the last one...
garage sale...hehe...ader ker org nak lie brg2 aku...plus do i really willing to let go all those stuffs?hahahaa...tp serius byk yg cam tak gune...kasut n baju especially...ader tue yg tak pernah pakai pon...beli jer...
membazir pandai jer

diyadeary on April 12, 2009 at 4:07 AM said...

haha.. i'm glad i did help.

aku buat yg no 2 tu. tru maybank. so far okay la. aku buat loan utk tambahkan nilai duit dlm asb aku. yela, nk tggu byk, klu sikit2 simpan, lmbt nk sampai kn..

hey, try la dlu azie. ko nak duit ke ko nak syg barang? hehe..

ada byk blog jual 2nd item. don't worry. klu nk setup, bgtau aku. nti leh la bg idea utk ape2.

Cik Zizee on April 12, 2009 at 9:55 AM said...

hehe...
ader gak tau sal mende2 nie...but tak wat jer g...nnt ah...kire cam force payment gak kan...nak harap aku saving mmg sgt lar susahnya...hehe...

nak duit or syg brg?
adoi...susah nak jawab tue...
hehehe...

tau...cam ader gak tgk on9 store jual 2nd hand items...hehe...
nnt...
akan dipertimbangkan...
hehehe

Anonymous said...

Hmm.. that does not seem rite tome.. Btw need cash for living not enjoying the earn cash.. instead of saving it..

;)

Cik Zizee on April 23, 2009 at 7:41 PM said...

i cannot really comment on that...
since i never try to be working...
or even to earn my own money....

btw,
thanks for visiting ya!!!

 

my.life.my.indulgence Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template In collaboration with fifa
Cake Illustration Copyrighted to Clarice