Monday, April 6, 2009

LOVE YOU DEAR!!


Remember about my "old good friend"?
I just came back from visiting her...
She had gone through the 5++ hours operation...
And such a miracle...
She is getting better!!!!
yeah!!!sengihnampakgigitepuktangancelebrate


Dya sent me this picture...
Nora Diana after discharged from i.c.u...
She is holding the bear!!!
The one that I bought for her...

She texted me...
She thanking me for visiting and also for the bear...
I am so and so and so very glad to hear that...
She said she is "hudus" without hair...
I replied "You are always beautiful dear..."
Isn't she?
"Cantek kan syg saye???"


The one she sent me by herself...
Tq dear!!!love
Love you dear!!!
A lot!!!

7 comments:

diyadeary on April 6, 2009 at 11:35 PM said...

yeah.. nora is getting better... tak sempat nk visit lagi.. sibuk.. :(

diyadeary on April 6, 2009 at 11:36 PM said...

honestly, nora looks cool la dgn the bandage kat kepala.. cam samurai. :D

Cik Zizee on April 7, 2009 at 12:44 AM said...

aah...
she gave me a call td...
esok discharge!!!
terus lik kontan...
happy for her...
huhu...

diyadeary on April 7, 2009 at 9:38 AM said...

yup2 happy sgt2!
miracle happen kan beb? :)

Cik Zizee on April 7, 2009 at 12:26 PM said...

aah...
agree...
miracle happens kan babe...

+f.e.y.z.a.l.i.c.i.o.u.s+ on April 19, 2009 at 4:12 AM said...

thanx god...nora selamat jalani operation tu. tak dpat g lawat dia hr 2 coz ada paper...sob3 =(

Cik Zizee on April 23, 2009 at 7:43 PM said...

ala...
its ok angah...
she is ok now...
she is getting better...

jz doa jer semoga die sihat cam dulu lg kan...
hehe...

 

my.life.my.indulgence Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template In collaboration with fifa
Cake Illustration Copyrighted to Clarice