Wednesday, May 27, 2009

BEST THERAPY


Yesterday, I went to Ipoh. Be a proxy for ABAH's company. Attended a "Seminar Peningkatan Pemahaman Program Kontraktor" by CIDB. It held at Casurina Hotel. From 8am until 4pm.

What I can say about the "seminar"? I think I have nothing to say because I didn't really give full attention. What do u guys expect? I know nothing about construction. I am an Accounting student.
It was a very bored "seminar" for me. I spent all the time with reading my "P.S. I love you" novel, for my 2nd time/round reading it.

2hours for lunch break were given to all the participants (majority middle aged men). We were served with delicious meals for lunch. But I didn't enjoy it because I was a little bit shy, surrounded with old men. As a solution, I just eat two spoons of mixed vege. That's it.

I went back to my car. Started the engine, turn on the air-cond, then zzzz... About half an hour, I woke up. Heard a noise from a few guys just beside my car. S**t.

It only left about one hour and thirty minutes more. I made up my mind. Drove my car, heading Kinta City Jaya Jusco.


I parked my car at the roof top.

That time, what was in my mind just take a walk and enjoy window shopping. But...My eyes captured the word in front of VINCCI outlet. It was "SALE". OMG!!!! Up to 50% off!!! I bought only 2pairs from VINCCI. Too many people, and I was not really in the mood to "rebut2".


I went to the 2nd level. "SALE" word again. This time at NOSE. I tried several shoes. Looked at my watch. It was 2.20pm. Only left 10 minutes more for lunch break. Without wasting my time, I grabbed 3pairs of shoes and paid up at the cashier.

I just cannot control myself. I was only intended to have a window shopping. But again. It was ended up with 5pairs of shoes clung on my both hands.
blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com
And I felt much more better after that. Well, I have been not in good mood these few days. So, I can make a conclusion here. Shopping is always be the best therapy for me.
blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com


P/S: Exactly! I love shoes!

9 comments:

diyadeary on May 27, 2009 at 7:35 PM said...

damn. jeles. duit ko cam turun dari langit je.
aku suke no 1, 2 n 5 dari kiri.

Cik Zizee on May 27, 2009 at 8:55 PM said...

syg...
takyah jeles lar..
bukan mahal pon...
duit turun dr langit?
cam best kalo betol2 dpt...
haha...g jj cepat wei...
byk sgt offer...
aku sewel sekejap tgk word "SALE" kat sana sini...haha...
aku paling2 suka yg no.5..
cute..haha

Cik Zizee on May 27, 2009 at 8:57 PM said...

yg no.1 tue ader lg kaler light purple...
cam nak jer..asik terbayang2 jer nie...
tp pattern same lar pulak...

Hanafedora on May 27, 2009 at 11:14 PM said...

Thanks zizee...I suka meow yg gerak gerak tuh...

Cik Zizee on May 28, 2009 at 12:02 AM said...

Meow gerak2 tue bley dload..
childish kan..hehe

diyadeary on May 28, 2009 at 3:04 AM said...

aku xdak duwet.
itu aku duk rumah je walau aku org ipoh.


hahahhahaaaahahaaa...

♥ Eda ♥ on May 28, 2009 at 2:04 PM said...

me pun sker sgt shopping kasut..even klau dah beli tu pkai sekali je..pastu buat collection dlm lemari.. tapi nak wat cemana mmg addict la jumpe kasut canteks2 ni..;) tapi bile duk oversea kena tapis skit nafsu sebab tak semua kasut halal ..hehe susah nak jumpe yg takde kulit oink oink..

Cik Zizee on May 28, 2009 at 7:38 PM said...

aku pon bukan ader duit sgt dya...
ader ah sket2 duit wat beli jajan...
hahaha...

nnt kite shopping same2 nak...haha...
aku suke...

Cik Zizee on May 28, 2009 at 7:41 PM said...

eda!!!!
kite serupa...mmg sgt2 addicted ng kasut...plus handbag...
mmg tak bley jumpe tau...rase berkenan jer mesti beli...haha...

tp of cos ah kene tgk harga jugak kan...if not pocket bocor lak nnt...

eh..my fren cakap shopping kat oversea best kan eda...kate murah2...
teringinnyer...

risau lak kan if kasut oink2...kang tersalah beli lak...

 

my.life.my.indulgence Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template In collaboration with fifa
Cake Illustration Copyrighted to Clarice