Tuesday, May 26, 2009

I HAVE NO IDEA FOR THE TITLE.


I was not in a good mood recently. I talked less. No laughing. No joking. No smiling. I was too lazy to picking up calls. I was too tired to replying all the messages. When people asked why I looked so sad, then I replied "takde pape, tak sihat sangat." Then, I gave them a truly fake smiles.

Me, myself also don't understand what actually happened to me. Silly me. Clearly all the problems were from my own self. I was the one who likes to think more and more. Deeper and deeper. And it hurting me so much.

I feel lonely. My heart feels lonely. I just need some space to think. To really searching the answers for all the questions in my mind. Looking back to my entire life. I really want to cry my heart out. Crying really can relieve my pain. And yes. I did it. So many times. And I felt better.

I am figuring out. Why people being too cruel to one another? Why people do things that can hurt others' feelings?

I've been read this, "Hearts are just like crystals. Once broken, we can never make it right again. Never." I do understand the meanings as I did digested it. But still, I think, we, human being do not really bother about this. Including me. Sometimes I did hurts others when I never have an intention to do so. And I feel bad for that. Sorry.

After all, I think I should put all the blames on my shoulders. I must say this. Yes people, I AM A BAD GIRL.

blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com

2 comments:

diyadeary on May 27, 2009 at 1:01 AM said...

anything to share? u know u can always rely on me..

no one is perfect dear. aku pon bad girl juga nie..
take care syg..

Cik Zizee on May 27, 2009 at 1:04 PM said...

It's ok syg...
aku tak reti sgt nak share...
selagi aku bley tahan then aku akan tahan sorg2...
cam absorber lak kan..
haha...
kau baik lar...
btw, thanks dear...love u...

 

my.life.my.indulgence Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template In collaboration with fifa
Cake Illustration Copyrighted to Clarice