Monday, May 25, 2009

TUGAS TAG


I was tagged by Dya. I just love to do any tag task since I have no other activity to do at home.

1.Adakah anda rasa anda hot ?
Hot? Because of the weather. (Hot=panas kan...haha)

2.Upload gambar kegemaran anda..



3. Kenapa anda suka gambar ni?
Captured by Dayah Lodi... Just a candid photo but it turned too something symbolic..I just live inside the box without having any courage to do something extraordinary or outside the box...hmmm...

4.Bilakah kali terakhir anda makan pizza?
A month ago if I'm not mistaken. With LOVE and Uzman.

5.Lagu terakhir anda dengar?
Love Story by Taylor Swift

6.Apa anda sedang buat selain buat tag ni?
YM with Diana and Kak Ayu. Girl's stuff.

7.Selain nama anda, apakah lagi nama yang orang panggil anda?
Family usually address me as Aunty. LOVE called me BB. Gang from KMPH called me Azues sometime. Some good friends in UUM called me Jah (Jahat kan..haha)

8.Tag 5 orang

Dzul
Hany Bany
Teha
Mama Eda
Ekin

Siapa no.1?
My good old days friend. From SMKGR.

Siapa pula no2?
A good friend from UUM. She is just a small girl. But has a big mouth. Loves to talk and talk and talk.


Orang no 3 ada hubungan dengan siapa?
Teha? With her beloved hubby lar of course. And also her two cute kids.

Bagaimana pula dengan no 4?
Mama Eda is my blogging friend. Who currently live in Aussie with her hubby and her cute lil Dora.

Katakan sesuatu tentang no 5?
Ekin is Lean's pet sister. Currently studying in Shah Alam. And she is from Sarawak I guess.

Senaraikan 5 hadiah yg anda impikan?

1) A brand new lappy
2) Digital camera
3) Myvi SE-Tangerine Orange
4) Flight ticket to Italy + pocket money
5) Just a nice small surprise

Alasan terhadap pilihan tersebut

1) Battery for my current lappy is "kong"
2) To replace my lost one
3) I just loved the colour. So cute.
4) I heard that it is the most romantic place.
5) I need to feel the love.

5 impresi terhadap orang yang diminati:

1) Romantic
2) Kind-hearted
3) Generous
4) Good looking
5) Caring

5 ciptaan yang paling disukai:

1) God's creatures
2) Internet
3) Girl's stuffs-shoes, handbag, clothes, pants etc.
4) Money
5) Car

5 perkara yang dibenci

1) Selfish person
2) Backstabber
3) Certain drinks-soy, milk, air tebu etc
4) Pet
5) Dirty toilet..Yakkss

6 comments:

dzuls86 on May 26, 2009 at 6:37 PM said...

terima kasih memilih saya..

Cik Zizee on May 26, 2009 at 7:53 PM said...

huhu...si nyet nie..

diyadeary on May 27, 2009 at 1:03 AM said...

nape xde tajuk azie?

Cik Zizee on May 27, 2009 at 2:01 PM said...

aah lar...
tak perasan aku...
jap...
nak g edit...
haha...
tq babe...

♥ Eda ♥ on May 28, 2009 at 2:05 PM said...

thanks for d tag..tapi i dah buat aaa...next time ade tag kiut2 bag eh ;)

Cik Zizee on May 29, 2009 at 5:04 AM said...

baik...
huhu...tak perasan lak u ader wat da..i just letak jer favourite names...hehe

 

my.life.my.indulgence Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template In collaboration with fifa
Cake Illustration Copyrighted to Clarice