Sunday, June 14, 2009

Coins


These 2 weeks just made me tired. Really tired I guess. Exhausted? Yes, that's the word.

I had not enough rest. I slept less than 5 hours per day. My body seems can't take it anymore. As a result, now I had a fever. Very bad one. I can't really get up from bed. Just lying down. I think back massage will be the best idea. My back is so aching.


Opps!! I didn't come to the main point of writing this post. Okay.


I just don't have a job to do in the room. I took all my coins in the red box. Counting all of it. Actually my main purpose is to search for coins which had been produced in year 1983 (LOVE's birth year) and 1986 (my birth year).

I keep all my coins in this red box.



I have RM100++ of coins. And guess what? I don't get any coin of 1986!! For 1983, I only got 2 pieces of 10cent coins. I told LOVE about that. And guess what LOVE replied? He didn't find the 1986's too. Adoyai!!

I'm confusing rite now. No coins never been produced in 1986?? Hmmm...


blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com

7 comments:

diyadeary on June 15, 2009 at 1:06 AM said...

azie,
dah nak raya. simpan la. kang bole kasi duit raya. kekeke.

aku nak separuh! :P

Cik Zizee on June 15, 2009 at 2:32 AM said...

haha..
aku mmg tak gune sgt coins..
aku tak suke..
sebab berat beg..
tue sbb purse aku takde coins nyer tmpt pon...
hahaha..

Unknown on June 15, 2009 at 8:28 AM said...

kalau nak duit tahun2 kelahiran kita semua tu, cari je kat uptown atau kedai runcit berdekatan...

diyadeary on June 16, 2009 at 11:35 AM said...

hazali ni sebaya kita ke??kahkahkah..

azie, ko x suke, bak kat aku. free of charge la eh.. :P

ilyani hashim on June 17, 2009 at 12:33 AM said...

jah,aku penah dgr org ckp xde kite nye taun sbb mase tu pon ekonomi x stabil.. so coins yg kua limited.. btol atau salah aku pon tatau.. hehehe..

Cik Zizee on June 17, 2009 at 2:25 AM said...

yer ker ghul??ooo...aku baru tau...

patut ah aku tak jumpe2..penat aku carik satu2 tau coins yg aku ader...

kire cam kite nie special lar nie..hahaha

Ilyani Hashim on June 17, 2009 at 8:34 AM said...

aah special kot.. babies yg lahir mase recession.. hahahaa.. patot la kite ramai amek accounts.. supaya tau menghargai nilai wang.. hahahaa.. ayat bahassa melayu nombor 1.. hahahaaha

 

my.life.my.indulgence Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template In collaboration with fifa
Cake Illustration Copyrighted to Clarice