Monday, June 15, 2009

Tag from Eda.


1. Who tag you?
Eda, mama Aina Dora.

2. Do you like tags?
Yes, I guess. To fulfill my free time. Also to keep updated when actually I have nothing in my mind to write in the blog.

3. If you can have a dream to come true,what would it be?
To become the most happiest person in the world. Also to be the best daughter to my MAK and ABAH.

4. What is your current mood?
Bored. Cannot sleep.

5. What will u do if your crush said he/she adores u to?
Excited!! I'll give him a big hug and a warmth kiss.

6. Will you fall in love with your bestfriend?
Nope!! Eventhough sometimes people said that bestfriend will be the best partner for you.

7. Which will you prefer,loving someone or being loved by someone?
Both of course!!! Adoyai!!

8. What is your favourite food?
Tomyam? Sluurrrpp...

9. If the person you dislike is right in front of you,what will you do?
I will just ignore him/her. Gonna vomit on his/her face.

10. What do you pray each day for your loved ones?
Happiness, great health etc.

11. How would you see yourself in ten years time?.
10 years in the future? I'll be 33. Wow!! Quite a number. That time I wish I already have my own family. Live my life well with my hubby and the kids.

12. What is the reason that could make you tensed up?
Love and life matters. Sometime study could be the reason too.

13. What kind of person do you think the person who tag u is?
Simple, gile2, happy go lucky, outspoken, etc. Maybe, I guess. Because we are haven't meet in real life. Just through internet.

14. Would you rather be a single and rich or married but poor?
Single? Crazy!!, Rich? Yes!!, Married? I want!!, Poor? I hope not!!

15. Would you sacrifice for your loved ones?
Of course I will. The reasonable one please.

16. What's the character must have in your partner?
Caring, love me more than I do, kind-hearted.

17. If you fall in love with two people simultaneously,who would you like to pick?
Iskh!! Don't have answer for this.

18. Would you forgive and forget no matter how horrible a thing that someone has done?forget?
I can forgive. I'll try my best to forget. The scar will still be there somehow, rite?

19. Do you prefer being single or having a relationship?
Both. But in different situations.

20. What is your embarrassing moment?
It were moments actually. I won't mention those in here.

21. Who are the 5 person that you would like to tag?
Dya
Dzul Nyet
Angah
Teha
Jia

4 comments:

Unknown on June 15, 2009 at 8:30 AM said...

virus tagging mengular...kehkeh

♥ Eda ♥ on June 15, 2009 at 9:21 AM said...

hehehe

Cik Zizee on June 17, 2009 at 12:04 AM said...

ala..terluper lar nak tag si hazali nie...sorry..

pengomen tegar i nie..

Cik Zizee on June 17, 2009 at 12:10 AM said...

hehehe jugak kat eda..

 

my.life.my.indulgence Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template In collaboration with fifa
Cake Illustration Copyrighted to Clarice