Wednesday, June 10, 2009

He knows the best way to persuade me..


Having said that our relationship seems didn't goes very well recently. A lot of fights. A lot of tears.

He tried his best to come down here and meet me. With the main purpose to solve all the problems between both of us.


He did called me around 11am and begging me to go out with him. Well, I agree. I bear in mind, sometimes we need to confront the reality. Confront the problems. No need to be hide. Phone calls and messages sometimes cannot be the best medium. Face to face will always be the best one, I think.


After dressing up, I went out. Met him.


To be frank, the first half an hour I just kept silent and didn't even looked at his face. I just stood there like a stone. Until, he went into tears seeing me that way. He said I am not in love with him anymore. That's what makes him more frightened.

After a long paused, he brought up something from his bag. Tadaaa... Sorry, I am wearing the necklace right now. Just the picture of the box.



He said, he did planned to give it to me on my birthday. But something came up and he can't make it on that day. I just accept. Of course with a big smiles on my face. Haha.

Then we went to Kinta City Jaya Jusco. Having a lunch at Johnny's.



Then, another surprise came up. He straight away entered Guess outlet, picked a handbag and paid at cashier. I just don't have any idea about that. But, as what elders said, "rezeki jangan ditolak dan musuh jangan dicari". It's been a while since I bought my last handbag. So, this is just nice. Well, here it is. Opps, I did it again. Forgot to take picture of the handbag. Sorry.


Now, what more can I say about the meeting? He already knows the very best way to persuading me. Whenever I get sulk, we fight, then at last he buy something for me. Mak said, "Selalu lar merajuk, nanti dapat barang baru lagi".

Yes, I have to admit this. Shopping is always be the best therapy for my stress and deppressions.


P/S: Sleepy head in here. Sorry a lot for the school's girl writing again. I am just too tired.


P/S/S: I just realized that I wear the same shirt like the one I already wore at Sasha's birthday. Sorry. Silly me.

7 comments:

diyadeary on June 10, 2009 at 3:25 AM said...

kan aku da ckp, pegi shopping! hehe.. terror la abg sub pujuk adik azie. hahaha...

weh, g johnys ehh.. ak x nmpk pn bihun tomyam! hahahahaaa..

bestnye majuk ada org pujuk. klu aku majuk, smpi sudah la ak majuk. xde org pujuk pon. siap wat xde salah ape. :'(

Unknown on June 10, 2009 at 8:25 AM said...

jangan lagu silly lily sudah la

apa yang penting, yang tak happy dah jadi happy...

p/s: mana air serai wangi johnyys tu...

Cik Zizee on June 10, 2009 at 5:39 PM said...

dya,
pandai kau kan..tau jer therapy terbaik aku...haha...si sub nak pujuk aku mmg cenggitu jer babe...

bihun tomyam??shhhh...haha...
aku try thai kuew teow sup lak..sodap!!pastu steam boat order jugak...nak pecah perot kitorg makan..tp tak abis..membazir pandai jer aku..

alala..len kali kalo kau merajuk bgtau aku yer..aku belanja Johny's..

Cik Zizee on June 10, 2009 at 5:41 PM said...

hazali,
u mmg ske dgr lagu eh...semua lagu die tau...hehe..

aah..happy...letey da nangis jer..

air serai wangi Johny's??ader ker??

diyadeary on June 10, 2009 at 7:33 PM said...

azie, nxt time try salim lak. sedap. fav dessert! :)

Cik Zizee on June 11, 2009 at 2:09 AM said...

Salim? Apsal lar aku taktau ek restoran2 korg nie..haha..nak2..katner tue?

bab2 makan nie mmg favorite aku nak try..haha...

niesa said...

jijah...
kau ni gila shopping..
btgs lah dah ok kau ngan sub..
kau tu..
jgn kuat merajuk sgt tau...
miss u...

 

my.life.my.indulgence Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template In collaboration with fifa
Cake Illustration Copyrighted to Clarice