Thursday, June 11, 2009

An unintended post..



Good day all. I am actually have zero idea in my mind right now. I just have nothing to be talk and share today. I had been in a hectic weeks. I slept only for three to five hours a day. I am totally exhausted. But still I cannot fall asleep. Just yet.

I am figuring out, what am I gonna do? It is a hell bored staying alone at late night.
I just have nothing to do. All I can do is blogging. Surfing for some interesting websites. Watching television? Not interested anymore. Astro just repeat the same programs. I am just too sick of it.

Now, I think I wanna talk about the intended purpose of blogs.

I don't remember when did I start to think that I should have one blog of mine which will be totally manage by me. A very long time ago, I already created one blog. Just for the start. But, that time I have no idea at all of what should I write on my blog.
Then, on February 14th this year, I created this blog which turned to be my official blog.

At the beginning stage of blogging, I have no follower at all. But, Dya, my ex-schoolmate, gave me an endless supports to blog. She never forget to keep commenting each of my entry post. I have to admit that she really did inspired me in blogging. Thanks a lot Sayang!!


The main purpose for me in blogging is to improve my English writing skills. I realized that I am very weak in English. In fact I made a lot of grammatical errors in all my previous entries. But I just keep bear in mind, no one will ever judge me on my writing. Well, this is my own blog after all. Freak! This is not an English class.


At first, I just wrote about myself. What did I do everyday? What was happened to me that particular day? I can say that at first blogging for me was just like writing a journal or diary that I made it to be available to the public. It was just the stories of one side of me that I have decided to share with anyone who might be interested to read it.


Sometimes I feel that I blog because to voice my heart out. Which actually I have no one to share what I feel with. I have guts feeling that someone out there would be listening somehow. Sometimes, I just cannot talk to anyone about my feelings for some good reason. So, I just hold it back. But, thankful to the Divine, after I started my blog, I feel much more relief knowing that I have one better medium for me to voice out my feelings. Happiness, sadness, stress, depression or any other feelings.


Recently, I wrote a few entries which actually do not directly implied myself or people surrounded. Okay. Fine. Yes, maybe it is about 30% of it reflects what was actually happened to me. But the other 70%, it is just what I've been thinking of. For that, I've got quite some responses from my readers. They kept asking me if I am in deep critical problem and they even offering me some advices. I do really appreciate those responses.


Yes people, I was in very deep down stress these few weeks. But as I went throughout all that,I just want to throw some opinion of mine. I mean I do interested in talking about love and life. As for this reason, I think I would like to start writing about those two topics. And if I am lucky enough, maybe I can get more responses from all the readers. Then only I will feel that I am blessed enough.


OMG!! I am talking crap. Arghh!! Azie!! Tido!!


P/S: Dya, tomorrow I'll go to visit Nyet. Don't worry. Any update I will definitely texting you. Love you!


blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com

4 comments:

Unknown on June 11, 2009 at 9:07 AM said...

my opinion plak
1.masa mula2 create blog, actually nak buat pasal topic metrosexual, kecantikan,barang2,keta dll untuk lelaki...
2. then, dah lama2 ianya bertukar, more kepada what im to do each day
3. now, maybe selitkan info ttg metrosexual dalam my entry tu la...
hope so...
tak caya click je...
http://marah-marahsayang-myself.blogspot.com/
haha

diyadeary on June 11, 2009 at 10:30 AM said...

azie, thank you thank you! bila kamu kata nak blogging, saya sgt suka. sbb selama ni yang aktif pon cuma saya dgn nyet je. tp nyet pon jrg update gak. angah pulak mcm parking camtu je blog die. haha. so bile kamu ada, oh makin menarik la blogging ini. atleast akan ada yg tau kalau saya bercerita perihal sekolah.

aku pon same azie. blogging to tell a pert of thing which i cant talk to anyone directly. if aku ada someone yg ak bole ckp ape saje, without the fear of anything, myb i dont blogging as much as now. :D

hehe. you'll have my endless support in everything. insyaallah. :)

p/s: the best way to write is coming from the heart.

Cik Zizee on June 11, 2009 at 4:51 PM said...

hazali..
aah..u ader byk blog kan tak silap...sal metroseksual..tp actually blog nie akan lebey dekat dgn kite biler kite cite sal diri kite kan...
then only blog kite akan sentiasa berupdate kot kan..
for me lar..
org lain yg sgt creative lain ah kan...

Cik Zizee on June 11, 2009 at 5:02 PM said...

sygku diya..
kalo lg ramai geng2 sekolah kite blogging lg best kan babe..bley get connected selalu kan...

huhu...aah..thru blogging mesti kite bley sembang aper sj kan...takde saper nak marah kan...aku setuju sgt tue babe...

baiknyer dya nie...love u..

P/S: SAYA SANGAT SETUJU!!!

 

my.life.my.indulgence Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template In collaboration with fifa
Cake Illustration Copyrighted to Clarice