Thursday, June 11, 2009

Poor Nyet..


Nothing much to be talk.

I woke up a bit early compared to the other days before. With the main purpose to go to visit a friend, Dzul Nyet. He was admitted to Hospital Slim River. Due to his worst fever since last Sunday.


The moment I entered the Ward 5, I looked at the name list of the patient in front of the Ward 5. There was one M. Dzulhelmi Bin M. Khadri, if I'm not mistaken. I got confused. Nyet's father is M.Sukri. Is he the same Dzulhelmi or just another person with the same name as Nyet.

Never mind, I just walked through the partition's of the ward. Then I saw Nyet lying down very weak on the bed. Poor him. I can even noticed the difference on the body figure. I just think that Nyet looked a bit slim as compared to the other day, when we went out on Sasha's birthday.

He is camera shy. Haha.

On the chair next to the bed was Nyet's mom. Nyet is suspected dengue. Poor him. His mom said, Nyet couldn't even eat the lunch meal. Nyet just having some fruits. He said he feels "loya". He cannot take any foods after all. He will surely vomitting all of it some more. He said that he already lost 10kgs for only 5 days. Somehow I think that would be a good alternative to lose my overweight. Haha. No! No! Please. Just kidding. "Simpang malaikat 44".

After an hour "borak" with Nyet, then came up a friend of him, Faiz. Which is also my good friend's beloved.Haha.


As being a good friend, |I had took several photos of Faiz for my good friend. I just candid all those without permission from Faiz of course. Baik kan I? Just for you, sayang. She did thanked me for all the photos. And of course she is very happy to have the current photos of Faiz.

At the back is Faiz. My good friend's beloved one.

I think that's enough for Nyet's update. Get well very soon Nyet!!!

P/S: I bought a chocolate moist cake and some fruits for Nyet. I hope Nyet like those.

12 comments:

diyadeary on June 12, 2009 at 12:26 AM said...

aku teruja dgn kek tu. sedap laa.. nak sikit boom.

diyadeary on June 12, 2009 at 12:29 AM said...

ehh.. nama tu silap or mmg ada dua dzul kat wad tu?

Cik Zizee on June 12, 2009 at 1:16 AM said...

haha...nyet kate kek tue manis sgt..die loya...tak bley makan byk..

takde ah...mmg name bapak nyet tue tersalah..sebab katil same jer

Unknown on June 12, 2009 at 9:24 AM said...

anyway, cepat sembuh la...
boleh letak entry pasal
semalam yang hangat di katil hospital wit moist cake tu...

Cik Zizee on June 12, 2009 at 7:01 PM said...

haha...
just now baru balik visit die lagi hazali...me and dya..

demam lg..

diyadeary on June 12, 2009 at 10:14 PM said...

azie, diya syg azie.
diya syg boom jugak.
couldnt bear the feeling of losing both of u dears.

hug me. :'(

Cik Zizee on June 12, 2009 at 10:46 PM said...

azie syg diya jugak!!!
hehe...
alalala...
siannyer kat diya cyg...
asik sedey jer idop die...
takpe2...
jgn sedey2...
td da kene puji ng mak...
mak kate, cantek diya tue...

diyadeary on June 13, 2009 at 10:55 PM said...

azie, jgn ckp. diya malu... hehe

Cik Zizee on June 14, 2009 at 1:13 AM said...

malu konon..hehe..

Unknown on June 15, 2009 at 11:27 AM said...

"Malu tapi suka"...nyanyian Dini...
saya setuju apa yng makcik cakap tu..
betul2 betul2

dzuls86 on June 16, 2009 at 12:56 PM said...

eh2 sape sakit tue??Sian......

diyadeary on June 16, 2009 at 11:23 PM said...

encik dzuls86 la yg sakit.. huhuhu..

 

my.life.my.indulgence Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template In collaboration with fifa
Cake Illustration Copyrighted to Clarice