Saturday, June 6, 2009

Tag from Shiela.


I was tagged by Shiela, my new blogging friend.
Actually I am very tired rite now.
But still cannot sleep because it's already Maghrib.

While waiting for "senja" to over, I think I can manage to complete this tag.

So, here we go.


hi5


1) "5" nama timangan anda
  • Azie - The most common nick name for me.
  • Azua - Normally being used by my school's teachers and lecturer's.
  • Ajie - My younger sister started to called me Ajie instead of Azie when she was a kid. She just replace the "z" with "j".
  • Aunty - Addressed by all my nephews and nieces. Now, everyone in the family addressed me as Aunty.
  • Bb - For LOVE only.
2) "5" sifat or tabiat buruk
  • Nails bitting - My very bad habit since I was a kid. Now, I can control it. A bit I guess. But, I'll start again if I am in deeply thinking situations. Especially to make very crucial decisions.
  • Laugh like "pontianak" - I just cannot control this bad habit. Seriously I am not that decent girl type. Haha.
  • Sleep too late at night - In fact every nights. Eye bags? Don't mention it.
  • "Gesel2" my foots before I get to sleep - Is it a bad habit? Maybe. Yes, all my girlfriends who been sleep with me might think that I am a "lesbo". No no! I am totally straight.
  • Gossiping - I loike!!
3) "5" makanan favourite
  • Bihun Tomyam Extra Spicy - From Restoran Charen, somewhere in Changlun.
  • Fish - I prefer fish rather than chicken. Nope! It is not about diet. I am just too sick of eating chicken. Muak!
  • Laksa - Must be original asam laksa. Laksa Johor? Laksa Sarawak? No such thing please.
  • Rendang Ayam - Now, chicken is accepted. But, must be made by MAK.
  • Black Pepper Lamb - Arghhh!!! Delicious!
4) "5" subjek pelajaran paling suka
  • Accounts - Of course. I am Accounting student rite? Forget it?
  • Mathematics - The most interesting subjects to be learn.
  • Chemistry - I love those scientific's names of the molekuls etc.
  • Audit - I'm Loving it! Influenced by Mr Syahrir I guess.
  • English - I have to like it in order to improve my English level.
5) "5" lima benda wajib dlm purse
  • Mykad - To prove that I am Malaysia resident.
  • Driving License - Important..Important..
  • Cash money - No money no talk.
  • ATM cards - Very2 important. I don't have credit cards okay?
  • Shopping cards - Very3 important. Needed especially there is a "SALE" word.
6) "5" topik yg biasa dibual bersama pasangan or teman
  • Love and relationship - Happiness and sadness.
  • Sex - Opppsss!!! It's knowledge.
  • Gossiping - Especially about "artis".
  • Old time memories - I miss them all.
  • Mengumpat?? Yes!! I am very good in that. Haha.
7) "5" mangsa tag

4 comments:

diyadeary on June 6, 2009 at 10:34 PM said...

aku pon suke gesel2 kaki before tido! kahkahkah.

lesbo la kita ni weh!! hahaha

Cik Zizee on June 6, 2009 at 11:43 PM said...

hahaha...
kau pon ker??
best sgt kalo dpt gesel2 kaki b4 tido kan..
kalo gesel kat kaki org lg best..
we are sooooo lesbo...

diyadeary on June 7, 2009 at 1:54 PM said...

aku blom try lagi gesel kat kaki org. hahaha..

Cik Zizee on June 8, 2009 at 8:28 PM said...

haha...i selalu...sbb selalu tido dgn girlfriends..hahaha...

dulu mase SMKGR selalu tido ng Dee..i lesbo ng die jap...haha

 

my.life.my.indulgence Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template In collaboration with fifa
Cake Illustration Copyrighted to Clarice