Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Semangat berkobar-kobar.


Gain weight? Azie is gaining weight? Arghh!!

Yes, I am. I am gaining so much weight during last semester break. I didn't exercise at all. All I did was just lying on the bed, sleep. Then got up, eat some food. Nope, actually a lot of foods. Then, watching television. Listening to radio. Sorts of things. Huh!!

I am sick hearing people says, "Azie..Kenapa besar sangat nie.", "Azie..Tak percayanya Azie gemok cenggini. Dulu kecik jer."

I made up my mind. Azie, You need to get back your old-former body figure!

And for the solution, or the first thing on the list for me in order to realize my dream to get back all those my "zaman kegemilangan" is..

START TO WORK OUT AGAIN! GO TO GYM EVERYDAY!



Thanks, LOVE. For helping me choosing this shoes. I just love it!!

PS. I started my mission with treadmill for over 30 minutes non-stop.

PPS. Someone "cabar" me?? Another Guess handbag. Haha. Wait and see...

PPPS. I have to pretend like "MAKAN ITU TIDAK INDAH"

8 comments:

Pya on July 10, 2009 at 2:00 AM said...

hoho.. azie, chayok2x!! mesti boley punyer!!!

Cik Zizee on July 10, 2009 at 5:01 AM said...

time kaseh cik piya!!!!!!hehe

ZaliHazali on July 10, 2009 at 9:42 AM said...

go for six pack
dan kebaya yang cantik di badan bila raya...

diyadeary on July 11, 2009 at 2:59 AM said...

hazali,
6 pax berat la. one ringan. hahahaha..

dzuls86 on July 11, 2009 at 3:43 AM said...

makan itu sentiasa indah!!!!

Cik Zizee on July 11, 2009 at 5:24 AM said...

hazali..
6 packs??adoi..berketol2 lar badan aku cenggitu..
tp part kebaya tue aku suka..lame giler tak pakai kebaya kot..segan..raye tahun nie harap2 bley ah paaki kebaya

Cik Zizee on July 11, 2009 at 5:24 AM said...

dya..
tue ah pasal..
azie with 6pax??adoyaiii

Cik Zizee on July 11, 2009 at 5:25 AM said...

nyet!!!!!!!
MAKAN ITU TERSANGAT LAR TIDAK INDAH!!!!

 

my.life.my.indulgence Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template In collaboration with fifa
Cake Illustration Copyrighted to Clarice