Friday, July 10, 2009

Please, get a life!!


I am very mad rite now. Huh! What actually on you guys mind? Seeing a "free hair" girl like me? Okay. I know, "tudung" or scarf is actually a must to a Muslim girls. We all, Islamic girls are supposed or maybe the rite word is COMPULSORY to wear scarf and cover our "aurat". But, never judge a girl like me, is very social and bad type of girl. I am not like that.

I was bored last few hours. LOVE is sleeping at the moment. I just couldn't make my eyes close and sleep. There's plenty of job to be done before this coming Sunday.

I was joined one chat room just now. Just to find someone to talk to. Since all my friends list in YM were offline. I just need somebody to talk. To fresh me up. Because I have to settle all these things.

Okay. Let's straight to the point. While I joined the chat room, I received some instant messages from several people. More specific, guys.

Chatter_1: Buzz
Me: Yes.
Chatter_1: Hye. Busy?
Me: Yes.
Chatter_1: Open x?
Me: Open? What?
Chatter_1: Horny lar.
Me: Excuse me....
Chatter_1: Ala..Xkan tak biase kot..Awk nie hot lar..
Me: Ok.
Chatter_1: Ala..Awk mesti da biase kan..Ala..freehair girl kan sporting..
Me: Hmmm..Bye.

Chatter_2: Abg horny lar yang....mmm...
Me: Excuse me..?
Chatter_2: Sayang nie cantik lar..Geram abg tgk..
Me: Bye.

Chatter_3: Hye wak..
Me: Helo..
Chatter_3: Buat per wak?
Me: Keje..
Chatter_3: Keje aper mlm2 nie? Nak join wak..
Me: Keje..My study's..Assignment..
Chatter_3: Kesian wak..Wak pakai baju aper mlm nie wak? Naked yer?
Me: Bye.

Chatter_4: Hye syg..
Me: Salah org ek?
Chatter_4: Mesti best kan dpt main dgn awak..
Me: F**K YOU!!

Chatter_5: Haiiiiii...
Chatter_5: Iiiiiiiii..Ada org x nie?
Chatter_5: Mari lar lyn abg..Abg sorg nie..Abg stim lar syg..
Me: Lantak kau lar!

Then, I ended up signed out from that bloody chat room. WTF!! What you guys expect? Seeing a girl like me? No..No..Please..I am very easy girl okay? I am my own pride. My own dignity. Please respect. That's all I need.

Reminder to myself:
NEVER EVER JOIN ANY CHAT ROOM!

PS. It wasn't a good idea to join a chat room in hour like now. Very early in the morning. All the chatters are sick!! Crazy!!

10 comments:

ZaliHazali on July 10, 2009 at 9:44 AM said...

moral of the story:
dont judge a gurl by hair ok...
kita ni sama je, masing2 ada kelebihan...dan kekurangan.
berkawan la biar beribu2...

nah lagu hari jumaat
Selawat Sifa dari Hijjaz (OST aNak buluh betong)

Pya on July 10, 2009 at 12:07 PM said...

cam bongok jew aku bc msg chat tuw! siap r kalo aku jumpe laki cmtu.. nak kene tumbuk bertalu2 neh!

dzuls86 on July 10, 2009 at 4:11 PM said...

nyet sabar nyet....ape kes ko masuk chat room tue???hahah rilex k?bkn smer laki cmtue

diyadeary on July 10, 2009 at 11:42 PM said...

salah timing la azie.. hehehe...

len kali gerak aku tido lagi bagus.. :)

Cik Zizee on July 11, 2009 at 5:25 AM said...

hazali..
tau takpe..nyampah..kalo freehair jer mesti jahat diorg pk...ngok ngek diorg tue..

Cik Zizee on July 11, 2009 at 5:26 AM said...

piya!!
mari2..kite tumbuk laju2 org2 lelaki cenggitu..
tumbuk sampai lebam..

Cik Zizee on July 11, 2009 at 5:26 AM said...

nyet!
hehe..aku bosan nyet..tue yg gegatai masuk chatroom..haha..

Cik Zizee on July 11, 2009 at 5:27 AM said...

dya..
kau kekadang tido awal...
kekadang tido lewat..

aku bosan lak time kau tido awal...camner???hehe

diyadeary on July 15, 2009 at 1:39 PM said...

azie,
ko missed aku sampai tgn ko lebam. haha. aku bgn insyallah klu da org duk call ni. emergency kan. hehe

Hani Othman on July 20, 2009 at 11:50 PM said...

ko masuk chat room ape tu..??ko gtau aku...aku nak letak bom dlm room tu...biar jantan dlm tu blah awl sket...cam setan je org mcm tu...

 

my.life.my.indulgence Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template In collaboration with fifa
Cake Illustration Copyrighted to Clarice