Friday, July 17, 2009

I am left alone in here.


It's been a while since my last entry. I just realized it a few moment ago. I was too occupied with my new semester. A lot of things to be done.

Now, I am in the middle of the crowd. I sit alone by myself at the center of Pusat Kegiatan Pelajar, UUM. I have nothing to do. I feel really bored. Waiting at LOVE's booth making me much more bored. Opps, forget to mention that LOVE is here. Yes, here. In UUM. He joins the Expo Keusahawanan organised by UUM management.

LOVE is currently in books selling's business. Religious books to be specify. Sooo...I am really not comfortable sitting at his booth. I don't do wearing scarf. My hair is blonde colored. I wear tight shirt and skinny jeans. Perhaps, I don't really feel comfortable to sit there and the customers will keep staring at me like I am an alien. Lost alien.

So, I grabbed LOVE's lappy then I came here. Haha. Peace!

Okay, what can I tell in here? I am figuring out while typing. Yes, I am still figuring out. No idea comes to my mind rite now. Effing word!!

Yes. Okay! I have an idea. Let's talk about my new semester and my new or very new friends. For all my readers, I am now in UUM. Still studying. It's my very final semester in UUM. (I hope no more semesters in this jungle) As being known by most of you, I was extended two semesters due to my sickness.

Now, my batch and all my friends were gone. They all already finishing their studies in here. In fact they had finished their internship by last month of June. How sad I was when they said they were all free now. I feel really sad knowing that I am the only one left.

I keep on saying to myself, don't give up. Only four months left . I can wait for last four and half year, and I am succeed. So, these four months should be nothing to me. Yes. I am strong!!

Okay. That's all for now. I want to continue my job. I am actually searching for journals about Strategic Management's assignment.

Bye all. Till next entry ya!!

1 comments:

diyadeary on July 17, 2009 at 7:44 PM said...

sub ada tu...

 

my.life.my.indulgence Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template In collaboration with fifa
Cake Illustration Copyrighted to Clarice