Saturday, August 22, 2009

Kak Ngah!!


Non-stop eating..!!
Today I would like to write about my second elder sister. KAK NGAH..!!

She insisted me to write something about her in my blog. Actually she just noticed that I have my own blog when she started to involve into this mutual life. Haha. Before this she didn't really care about internet. She didn't really get herself to keep updated with the global connection through internet. But now, no longer exist such lady.

What should I tell about her? Hmmm.. Let's begin with who actually she is. She is my second elders sister after ALONG (my elder sister). She is marrying to a man named Suhaimi, who I normally called ABANG NGAH. Opps!! Now I addressed him as ABANG "SUL". Haha. Only my family knows what does "SUL" means. Jahat I. Okay. They both were gifted by God with one and only daughter. Their daughter is AYA, who is now pursuing her Diploma in Masterskills College.

KAK NGAH was a teacher before. But now she switched to another field of work.

She is a very beautiful lady very fair skin. She have a dark-choc-hazel eyes color. Menyampah!! I always says that she is very lucky to have all that as a woman. No wonder she still looks pretty even though her body figure changed. Ohhoo..I'm not saying she is fat. Eh!! FAT!! What is that?? Sorry Kak Ngah!!!

One thing very funny about her. Whenever she laugh to death, or she shy about something, her face skin will turn to red color. I was told by my Chinese girlfriend, within Chinese society, anyone who have a red in color skin is the one who likes and eat a lot pig. By knowing that, we always tease her with the fact. Poor her. Hahahaha!!!

What else about her? Hmmm.. Aha!! She likes to goyang-goyang her legs. We called that as menjahit. She can't even stop herself from doing that habit. I think a lot of people out there also have this kind of habit. But I am not doing that. Sometime maybe. Only when I am in crucial thinking situations.

Kak Ngah is a isteri mithali to his husband. She is a loyal wife. She is also a good mother to AYA. Just imagine, in my whole life I never had experience to see her scolding her daughter. She is very patient even though she had faced a lot of hard and difficult situations in her life. For her, whatever comes is a challenge from God. All she need to do is be patient.

I think that is enough for now. I've got something to do. A bundle of assignments are waiting for me. Stop right now!!

p/s: Laparnya.

1 comments:

diyadeary on August 22, 2009 at 8:42 PM said...

aku pon menjahit gak! wahaha..

weh, sabar2. puasa nie.. ;P

 

my.life.my.indulgence Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template In collaboration with fifa
Cake Illustration Copyrighted to Clarice