Sunday, August 9, 2009

Sudoku Alphabets


I am now surfing from one of small cyber cafe situated behind LOVE's office. It is somewhere in Sungai Petani, Kedah actually.

I have nothing to do now. So bored even though a lot of assignments are waiting to be done by next week. Hehe. I went to LOVE's office today. I just doing nothing beside having little chat with his staffs. After that I just stayed at LOVE's office room. Doing some SUDOKU.

Actually I just learned how to play Sudoku Abjad (Sudoku Alphabets). It was introduced by LOVE. I found this Sudoku Alphabets somewhere is LOVE's luggage. I never have any idea that there are other version of Sudoku, which is using alphabets. Before this I only knew about normal Sudoku, which is using numbers.

During our lunch time, he taught me how to play it. Just imagine, for the first time of playing it, I took almost half an hour to finish one Sudoku Alphabets game. LOVE already finished up his lunch but my first Sudoku game was not. Haha. How slow I am..Hehe..It is normal right, for the first time learner like me. 30 minutes is quiet fast I think. Perasan.

Then, I did my second Sudoku Abjad game. Guess how long did I take to finish it? Haha.. I done the second game for only 15 minutes. Ehem..Ehemmm.. I was sooo impressed by my performance. Hehe.

I was really enjoyed playing it. I did my third, fourth, fifth and many more games in LOVE's office room. Now, my bestest record is 9 minutes. Arghh..I want to do it again after finish this entry. I wanna beat LOVE's record, 6 minutes. Eleh..Only 3 minutes different from mine. Tak herannn... I will do my best. I wish I can manage 3 minutes record. Can I? I can do it!!!

P.S. To LOVE, don't show off ek. 6 minutes konon..Nyampah..

4 comments:

Unknown on August 10, 2009 at 8:49 AM said...

hoho...bestnya main sudoku...

diyadeary on August 10, 2009 at 11:29 AM said...

harus cuba yang abjad juga

Cik Zizee on August 18, 2009 at 7:47 AM said...

hehe..
hazali..
aah..best..
jom lawan..hehe

Cik Zizee on August 18, 2009 at 7:49 AM said...

dya..
setuju..
g try..
hehe..
interesting..

 

my.life.my.indulgence Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template In collaboration with fifa
Cake Illustration Copyrighted to Clarice