Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Bully.


Chop!! I just realize that this is going to be my 91 posts..!! I started to involve in this blogging thingy since February 14, 2009. Yes. It is my 8th months here. Haha. Excited. LOL.

Seriously I don't have any idea what I'm gonna talk about today. Oh! Okay! Got it! Here we go.

I've been super busy these days. Working on my 2nd-time re-do case study for Accounting Theory and Practice paper. Earlier we (me and the other 4 members) were working on Transmile Accounting Fraud Scandal. Then happened some conflict between us and one of the group in the same class, which also been working on the same chosen company.

After some cat-fights, we lose. Then only came another fraud company case study. This time we were analyzing the most recent fraud case involved Satyam Computer Services. My part was the Elaboration of the Case. No big deal for me. But by having looked at the previous job with this group, I rather do some extra work just for the back up.


As usual, I always have to be the group's leader, I can say for all the papers I take this semester. Ahh! Never mine about that. I'm getting used to it. Okay, as the leader, it is a must for me to do the editing part.

As you guys who been studied before, editing part is the most tiring part ever. You have to deal with some unfavorable situations like:
  • "membabi buta" copy and paste job - Personally, I really can't stand with this kind of behavior. It is fine with me if they want to do the "copy and paste" thingy. It's normal right? Nahh..Don't bluff. I know everyone had done this before. In fact I did it too. But, just do it professionally. Don't just simply copy and paste and then submit. When copying and pasting, the story line shouldn't be off from the track. And select the best part to copy and then paste it. Plus don't forget to credit the author of the sources. Adoyai..!! takkan nie pon I nak kena ajar?
  • late submission - Okay, just let's say the dateline of the assignment is on September 10, 2009. As a good member of the group, we need to submit it to the leader a few days before the dateline. Editing job isn't easy at all. Normally, 2 or 3 days should be so nice for editing. The editor need to thoroughly check on each and every single word. Arranging the contents so it will become more easier for the reader (lecturer) to read and review it. In my case, I always have to face with the last minute submissions. Hisshh!!
Okay enough with those two. Get back to my story. As noted earlier, I lead all the group for all the papers taken for this semester. So, frankly saying that I feel stupid now. I feel like I've been bullied by my group members. Yes, I am the super duper senior here. Unfortunately I'm the one who have to do most of the work.

I guess people will start to question why I had to be that way? Okay. I'm not a perfectionist, but I love to do 99% perfect job. Whenever I wanna do something, I wish I can do it best. I am really not very-early-to-submit people. I do my job gradually, so that I can enjoy doing it. No rushing. But I will make sure my job done on that particular date. I'll make sure everything is done perfectly just up to reach my standard level of perfect. Only then I can feel easy.

Eh. It is 2 am. I wanna do some finishing touch on my Business Ethics group assignment. See? I'd done editing the assignment 2 days ago. But still I wanna do another double triple what-so-ever checking. Am I a perfectionist? Naaaahhh...

Bye all.

p.s. I haven't sleep since yesterday. Honestly.

2 comments:

ZaliHazali on September 9, 2009 at 8:26 AM said...

erm, xsalah check lapan kali sebelum submit...
biasakla, kadang2 org suka hantar asgment last minit...kalau hntar awal, nanti lect pulangkan suruh repair2, tu pasal kot dorg malas...

diyadeary on September 9, 2009 at 11:31 AM said...

azie,
utk next time, refuse jadi leader for atleast once. like i told u ms kita ym aritu.

u have ur right. depa senang lenang, skali mark full. hoh. x fair.

 

my.life.my.indulgence Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template In collaboration with fifa
Cake Illustration Copyrighted to Clarice