Saturday, September 5, 2009

Dunia Oh Dunia.


My wrist watch showed 7.05 pm. I just placed an order for Bihun Tomyam at Charen Restaurant, somewhere in the small city of Changlun. I went to CMart, one and only shopping mall (should I call it as mall? whatever..) in Changlun, which actually situated opposite the Charen's. My main purpose was to go to Maybank ATM inside the building, to withdraw some money.

After withdrawal, I looked at my wrist watch again. It showed 7.11 pm. Okay! Still have some very last minutes time before Maghrib. I made up my mind, I went the 1st floor of the mall. I wanna buy some movies. I can't barely remember when was the very last time I went to cinema. Perhaps with LOVE, back to more than a month ago if I'm not mistaken.


In order to go to my favorite "pirated-DVD" store at the very end of the corner, I have to walk through some cyber circle stores, which we can find many H/P stores there. As I walked in front of the stores, i stopped by at Nana's cubicle. Nana is my friend, just a normal friend.

While having some updates chatting with Nana, I heard some unfavorable conversation from one Malay Pakcik (older that my ABAH from the style) and one Chinese girl (my age I guess).

Malay pakcik : Amoi, bak mai tengok handphone ni. (He was pointed at one of the h/p inside the glass display)

Chinese girl : Boleeeehhh.. Eh! Jam sudah pukul tujuh suku. You talak mau buka puasa meh? (She was looked at her wrist watch while she took the particular h/p from the display)

Malay pakcik : Takpa eh. Saya bukan puasa pon. Dah kenyang makan nasi mamak tadi. Hahaha. (He laughed. He seems very proud when he said those stupid statements)


Chinese girl : Ha?? You tak puasa? Orang melayu kena puasa kan. Ini bulan puasa kan. Mana boleh makan hari siang. (She talked with a very confuse face)

Malay pakcik : Aaahhh. Puasa hari pertama cukup lar moi. Hahahaha......

Hearing that, I was like...hmmm...BUAT MALU KAUM!!! That time I was "this" close to go and ask that stupid-very rudeMalay pakcik. I really wanna ask him if what is his religion? I wanna ask if he have any kids by his own? And I wanna ask like everything, just everything. GERAM!!! BONGOK!!!

I keep thinking about it myself, what will the Chinese girl be talking about this? How will she perceive Islam? Hmmm..

p.s. Even my 6 years old nephew knows what is PUASA means. Adoi. Sakit otak I.

p.s. Don't get me wrong. I've got "cuti istimewa" from God. That's why I don't care about the breakfasting time.

3 comments:

diyadeary on September 5, 2009 at 11:40 AM said...

kat ipoh, kedai mamak mmg membantu golongan2 ini.

kereta berhenti depan kedai mamak. mamak datang ke kereta. amik order. dah siap order, kereta pergi pusing2 1 round.

then kereta datang balik. mamak dah siap tunggu dengan bungkusan yang diorder.

like my brother said, kalau orang-orang yang tak berpuasa ini golongan kerja buruh spt turap jalan, robohkan jambatan, bole la dimaafkan kerana darurat.

ini si tuan punya BMW! perdana! mercedes! yang confirm2 keje kat dalam ofis.

haish. manusia begini, mmg tak reti bersyukur.

Hani Othman on September 6, 2009 at 11:22 AM said...

gilo ah pakcik ni...rumah kata p...kubur kata mai...tak sedar diri betol.....

ZaliHazali on September 7, 2009 at 8:14 AM said...

nanti pakcik kena sambar petir tau...tak pasal2 habis kedai jam semua kena petir

 

my.life.my.indulgence Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template In collaboration with fifa
Cake Illustration Copyrighted to Clarice