Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Cut the ties.



"What is a friend? A single soul, dwelling in two bodies" - Aristotle

Today I would like to talk about FRIENDSHIP. I don't have any strong reason why I should talk about this since I have many good friends here and there. I can always make good friends wherever I might go. In fact i love to be friend with everyone. Friends are can be find in anywhere, at anytime. Friends always come and go. But true friendship seems really hard to be found. Once I found it, I always hope it will last forever. Unfortunately, I think I'd lost it now. In fact, throughout my lifetime, I think I'd lost a lot of special friends. And this is actually keep bothering me recently.

True friendship is an amazing thing for me. True friendship happened once I put her in special place in my heart. Then I will be more comfortable being together with her. I can feel the special bond between the two of us. My love towards her will grow stronger day by day. Sometime I even think that she is going to be someone I can share my life story with.

True friendship also means companionship. To keep accompany me throughout my good and bad time. She also did it. I can always laugh like crazy or cry my heart out in front of her. I can always share the secret of my life with her, without feeling ashamed.

But now, as time goes on, as we been so far apart, I can feel the love between us seems fading away into the thin air. She can't barely talk to me for an hour anymore, just like we always did before. She seems so cold.

I keep figuring it out myself, did I ever do anything wrong? Did I am the one who made this thing arose? Did I messed everything up?

I don't know. I don't have any idea. All I know is she is now no longer want to be friend with me anymore. The true friendship is gone between us. But maybe I am wrong. Hmm. Who might knows?

Bye all.

p.s. I am lucky enough that I still have my good old days friends with me now. Yes! You all from SMKGR. You guys will always be my truly friendships forever. I promise. Especially to Dya, Diana, Dzul Nyet, Sepiah etc.

p.p.s. I met with Yasmila last holiday, and I feel so happy. She is my best friend from my National Service session.

p.p.p.s. Cik Lynndon also. My best buddy from Pahang Matriculation College. So happy to get connected with her now.

p.p.p.p.s. My Busuk Jesnita also!!! The best roomate ever. Same goes to Cik Semah, missed her like crazy.

9 comments:

ZaliHazali on September 2, 2009 at 5:02 PM said...

saya pun nak jadi bespren juga la...

Hanafedora on September 2, 2009 at 5:56 PM said...

wah...colorful nye blog. nice :)

Cik Zizee on September 3, 2009 at 1:07 AM said...

Hazali. you are very welcome to be one of them. COme come!!

Cik Zizee on September 3, 2009 at 1:08 AM said...

Hana Fedora,
hehe..I like colours!!

Pya on September 3, 2009 at 3:15 AM said...

Zie, aku sayang ko sesangat! miss our time at SMGR..

Cik Zizee on September 3, 2009 at 3:24 AM said...

Piah!!
saya sayang kamu juga!!!

diyadeary on September 4, 2009 at 7:10 PM said...

friend come and go sayang. we will always experienced it. :)

ikut logik, semakin kita tua, sepatutnya makin ramai kawan kita. but the truth is, it's the opposite.

stay with those yang appreciate you and definitely u wont regret!

take care azie..

P/s: thanks for the 10 years of marvelous friendship! and for sure I'm counting for more.. LOVE YOU! :)

Cik Zizee on September 5, 2009 at 4:50 AM said...

YES DYA..
aku setuju kau cakap semakin tua sepatutnya semakin ramai kwn kita..tp realitinya semakin sedikit kwn2 yg berkualiti yg masih tinggal bersama di sisi kita kan..

sedih lar biler teringat sal nie..menci2

I LOVE YOU TOO DEAR!!

Anonymous said...

jijah..ko CUT our fwenship ke yunk???
;(
aku bz~waaaaaaaaaa;(

 

my.life.my.indulgence Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template In collaboration with fifa
Cake Illustration Copyrighted to Clarice