Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Today is Tuesday.


Today seems to be a nice day. I woke up at 2pm. Having gossips on the phone with MAK for over 40minutes. Then YMing with Cik Dya and Cik Lynn. Rindu mereka.

Okay stop. No hard feelings.

Today i have to go to laundry. Dah melimpah ruah bakul laundry saya. As usual, pakaian dalaman saya basuh sendiri. Pakaian luaran saya kena outsource. Hahaha.

Then, go to Bazaar Ramadhan at Changlun to buy some foods for breakfasting. One thing for sure is no more NASI for breakfasting. It will ruin my this year Hari Raya Mission - to wear KEBAYA.

Tonight I wish I can finish all my 5 Chapters Discussion Questions for Strategic Management. Then I wanna have early bed.

Hope so.
Bye all!!

p.s. Rindu rendang ayam MAK!!!

4 comments:

diyadeary on September 1, 2009 at 4:38 PM said...

bila balik raya?

Cik Zizee on September 1, 2009 at 11:52 PM said...

17th september..3 ari lg nak raye..sedey..

Pya on September 2, 2009 at 1:18 AM said...

tak sab0 nak balik raye neh! hehee...

Cik Zizee on September 2, 2009 at 3:38 PM said...

aah..sgt rindu nak lik umah..sunyi sgt rase dok sini

 

my.life.my.indulgence Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template In collaboration with fifa
Cake Illustration Copyrighted to Clarice