Monday, August 31, 2009

Our Crocs.


Went to Kinta City, Ipoh last time.
With MAK and GEM (my younger brother).
We ended up bought these.
MAK's treat!!!

My Fuchsia Mary Jane.
A bit regret about the size.
Perhaps next time I should buy W9 instead of W8.
Leave a lil roomy in the shoes.

Hello Kitty Jibbitz.
The left one is holding ice cream,
while the right one is holding flowers.
Soooo cute!!

3D Mermaid Jibbitz.
Hehe. She is cute right?
This is MAK's.
I would prefer the pink color. MAK too.
But size W10 was out of stock.
No choice, MAK can't wear W9. A bit tight.
But its okay which color we bought, as long as it is comfortable.

p.s. I want Malindi Leopard. Last time, no stock at the Kinta City Crocs outlet. Frust!

4 comments:

diyadeary on August 31, 2009 at 1:58 PM said...

aku suke mermaid tu. ;)

Cik Zizee on September 1, 2009 at 2:51 AM said...

comel kan die..hehe..suke suke...

ZaliHazali on September 1, 2009 at 9:52 AM said...

crocs for your mom tu, mmg latest kan...(my friend pun ada beli untuk mak dia)

Cik Zizee on September 1, 2009 at 2:45 PM said...

Hazali..
Ntah..I pon tak tau latest ker tak. Mak yg pilih sendiri. Hehe. Tp comfort sgt biler jalan pakai kasut tue..
Eh..Buy 1 for ur mom lar.

 

my.life.my.indulgence Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template In collaboration with fifa
Cake Illustration Copyrighted to Clarice