Sunday, September 27, 2009

Saya Sangat Marah! Grrrr...



Hello people.

As usual, I will write in here whenever I have something in my mind which I couldn't tell anyone. Writing has been the best way for me to let out everything which I can't tell anyone.

I feel uneasy now. I just received a call from someone, the respectful one. I heard something which really pointing at me. This story was begun or told by someone (I'm starting to hate her now) to my respectful one (the one who called me just now).

Urghh!! I'm soooo angry now until I feel like killing someone. How dare she keep interupting into my private life. Seriously. She is witch!!

I hate to be like this. I hate to get angry by my own, when actually she feels nothing out there. Arggghh!! I pray to the Highness for never ever makes me meet her again. Ever in my life. I don't know how I can control myself if she is in front of me right now.

I hate to think and to know that everyone including my respectful one is actually 100% believe on whatever she said. Owh!! She knows best how to gain people attention by creating all the sad stories. She knows best how to makes people think she is the best girl ever in the world. F-ing word!!

To be frank, before this I already felt bad. And now, I feel bad again. I couldn't tell this to anyone. I can't tell anyone everything she did, because I know no one will ever believe in me. As I said before, she is good in acting.

p.s. Saya sangat marah!!!
p.p.s. Maaf. Saya menulis dalam keadaan marah.


2 comments:

diyadeary on September 27, 2009 at 8:01 PM said...

azie..
i'm here.. u can tell me..

Cik Zizee on September 27, 2009 at 9:00 PM said...

thanks diya.

iskh geram. saket ati. semua ader.

 

my.life.my.indulgence Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template In collaboration with fifa
Cake Illustration Copyrighted to Clarice