Monday, September 28, 2009

Convo? Uhh..!!


I'm back. Definitely with a better mood. I'd managed to tell everything to LOVE. What a relief I feel inside when I can spell everything out to someone, instead of just keep it inside my ownself.

Okay, that's not the main point I wanna to stress in here.

I met with my old friend since I stayed in Tradewinds Residential College, almost 3 years back I think. She came by to collect her "jubah konvo" here. By the way, to be clear in here, my batch (UUM's accounting 2005/2006 batch) will be having their convocation early of October, which falls next week.

I really don't know how to act when I meet them again. To see them wearing their jubah, with holding the scroll, it's such a great pain for me. I feel like flying away and dissapear to somewhere else, where no one will talk about all the convocation's thingy.

I'm still keep on thinking, whether I wanna stay here and give them a visit at the convocation's day, or maybe I'll make my way back to my hometown. Hmmm.. I'm really hate to think that I'm still stuck in here when actually this coming October should be my convocation's day. Arghh..!!

p.s. Kalau tak accident hari tu, mesti I sedang gembira sekarang prepare utk convo. Sigh.

2 comments:

diyadeary on September 30, 2009 at 11:39 AM said...

azie..

benda yg jadi tu diluar kawalan.. and percaya, setiap benda yg terjadi, ada hikmahnya...

erm.. bagi aku, sbg org yg extend juga, aku pergi tgk kawan2 aku konvo.. even dlm hati tu sedih, tapi aku pikir aku xtau bila lagi aku dapat jumpe diorg...

tapi ape2 pon terpulang dgn ko.. if sub dapat teman, would be better.. mcm aku aritu sorg2 member lain xnk dtg, a bit terasa juga la..

ZaliHazali on September 30, 2009 at 12:52 PM said...

ada hikmah di sebalik berlakunya satu2 perkara tu

kalau tak caya, pi tgk wyang bertajuk
WHERE GOT GHOST...

Btw, xlama lagi zizi pun dah nak konvo...sabar aje...hehe

http://tawaketawa.blogspot.com/

link baru aku
save2

 

my.life.my.indulgence Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template In collaboration with fifa
Cake Illustration Copyrighted to Clarice