Saturday, October 3, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LOVE..!! (updated)



It is October 3rd, 2009, and it is LOVE 26th birthday..!!

12.00 a.m. - I wished him a very happy birthday. He asked me to sing him a birthday song while he ate the cupcake (the one which I ordered from Kak Rani, Bake2Decorate). I refused. Malu lar
konon.

Then he sang the birthday song to himself, alone, with a pretty sad voice.

Happy Birthday to me,
Happy Birthday to me,
Happy Birthday to Sabri,
Happy Birthday to me.
I laughed my heart out. He have to sing the birthday song by himself, on his birthday.

Then I said, let me sing a song for him, but in Mandarin Languange. I learned from my Chines
e friend, back to my SPM year's.

Chu ni sheng rhe quai lhe.
Chu ni sheng rhe quai lhe,
Chu ni sheng rhe quai lhe Darlin',

Chu nie sheng re quai lhe.

Okay. Okay. I don't know how to spelling it into word, but I know how to pronounce it. Good enough for me.


Back to several weeks ago, I had a plan in my mind. Something like to throw a surprise birthday party for him. But, last minute, tak menjadi because of some unexpected circumstances thingy happened. Never mind la, as long as he happy.

p.s. Later I will upload the surprise cupcakes together with a gift for him.
p.p.s. Thanks a lot to Dya and Sha for giving me an idea of buying that gift for him. He loves it!!

Pictures credit to Bake2decorate.

1 comments:

diyadeary on October 14, 2009 at 3:00 AM said...

azie, gambar fossil xde ke?

 

my.life.my.indulgence Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template In collaboration with fifa
Cake Illustration Copyrighted to Clarice