Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Tulis entri sambil kembangkan hidung. LOL.


Hye all..
I woke up early in the morning. MAK called asking me about my fever condition. I said I'm getting okay. Last night my body temperature was really high I think, like holding hot boiled kettle. Bluffing!!! Hahaha..

Eh..serious laaa..my body temperature is okay now. I think the fever gets worse only during night time. Day time relax jer babe. Siap boleh makan kuaci lagi. Hehe.

Okay, after MAK called I couldn't manage to continue my sleep again. I can't just lay down on my bed and layankan the fever right. So, I made up my mind to get up and belek2 buku. OMG! I just have 2 more weeks to go to final exam. Adoyai! 1 habuk pon I tak prepare lagi. I got up, then terus duduk kat study table. Yes!! Dapat mood terus.

Okay! I started with study for Basic Entrepreneurship paper which the final exam for this paper will be held on November 4th. On the day before which is November 3rd, I'll sit for Issues in Management Accounting paper. So, basically I will put extra attention on accounting paper, I know best that I will abandon this teras University paper, so, better I study from now kan. Why not I finish up all my basic teras University papers then only focus on my accounting papers. Adoi. Cam keling da ayat I. Sorry lar yer. LOL.

Pening lar bace! Lantak la. Suka hati I lar nak tulis camner kan.

Okay, moral of the story I nak bagitau yang I telah berjaya menghabiskan 2 chapters untuk paper Basic Entrepreneurship tue tadi. Bangganya saya.....Ehem..Ehem..


Hmm..Busuknya. Nak mandi. Bye all!!

p.s. Doakan saya cepat sembuh. Terima Kasih.
p.p.s. I think I wanna start showing off my Hello Kitty collection. Ada la sikit. For the 1st one is Hello Kitty bowl hugger. You guys can always get this when you buy Kellogs cereal. LOVE bought this for me. Hehe.
Comel kan? Masa I makan I rasa cam Hello Kitty tue tengok I jer. Suke.
p.p.p.s. Kenape lari topik? Ala. Suka hati I lar. Iskh. Okay mandi.

0 comments:

 

my.life.my.indulgence Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template In collaboration with fifa
Cake Illustration Copyrighted to Clarice