Friday, November 20, 2009

Happy.MAD.Neutral


Hello all, I have no mood to talk much. Enough to say that I had a mixed feelings today.

Noon: HAPPY MOOD.
I just finish my very final paper for my first degree. Finally.

Afternoon: MAD MOOD.
I just break off my friendship with this girl. And this is my very first time to do thing like this. Yes, I never have EX-FRIEND before this. But, today I did it and I'm not regret it because as what she said, I'm such a VERY BAD friend.
Owh, don't ask me because I'm don't even remember her name anymore. I've deleted everything associated to her. Because I can't never be friend with a VEEEERRRYYYY-NICE-plus-BERHATI-MULIA's people.

Now: NEUTRAL MOOD.
Finally I can manage to neutralized my mood level after having talk with Anis. Owh yes, Anis has been experienced this feelings before, but as always, Anis is a kind hearted girl who can forget everything and be friend with that girl again. Me? Naaaaahhh..

Excuse me? Did I heard people talking about me there? Never mind, I just take it as "cengkerik" sounds.


p.s. For those who wanna know the very truth of the story, do reach me through my phone. I'll tell everything.
p.p.s. Don't have my phone number? I take that as you are not my very close friends. Sorry.
p.p.p.s. I talk about my very final semester in UUM later.

8 comments:

~farah~ on November 20, 2009 at 11:04 PM said...

excited azie apdet belog, tetiba ade cite sedey lak..nape ni dearie?
akak tak dpt log in fb, nape tah...pelik to la..

Cik Zizee on November 21, 2009 at 1:32 AM said...

kak farah..!!!
azie pon excited sebenarnya baru pas settle exam for final sem utk degree nie..mmg dah berniat nak mengupdate blog dgn mood yg terlampau excited..tapi terbantut sebab rase panas hati sgt..

nnt azie cite kat kak farah k..azie nak jumpa kak farah esok..ok tak? azie kan dah nak pindah dah dr kedah yang bahagia sgt nie..esok azie kol k sygku..

Hanafedora on January 2, 2010 at 6:49 AM said...

hi..how are you..Haven't heard from you in a while love.
Hope life is agreeing with you well.
love,
Hana

engineering degree online on December 9, 2010 at 1:23 AM said...

being in love its a very nice felling.

♥●• İzdihër •●♥ on July 18, 2011 at 2:17 AM said...

We all have moods like that .

BTW ,lovely blog .

Unknown on November 29, 2012 at 4:48 AM said...

Świetly blog! zapraszam do mnie!
Blog o zarabianiu przez internet.
Odpowiem na wszystkie pytania, pomogę przy starcie.
http://inwestujzbb.blogspot.com/

Kenneth Madrigal on April 20, 2013 at 2:17 PM said...

Hi! I think the honesty of your entries makes your blog wonderful. I have a blog as well. You might wanna check it out. http://mongolnothirteen.blogspot.com/

http://mipelobello.blogspot.com.ar/ on February 26, 2014 at 12:58 PM said...

good!

 

my.life.my.indulgence Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template In collaboration with fifa
Cake Illustration Copyrighted to Clarice