Thursday, July 30, 2009

Pimples Oh pimples.



Do I hate pimples?

I don't know the exact answer for this question. As far as I concern, many girls hating pimples so much. It is such a red swollen little stranger thing that suddenly appears to ruin they beautiful face. They said it gives them pains. Plus it also bring a new color, which is normally red or maybe for the worst such skin disease, on the face.

For me, I don't really care about pimples. I don't have this problem. The same situation goes to my other lady-siblings. It is undeniable that sometime me too will have to face this problem. I mean to have pimples on my face. This situation will be happened during menstrual period. I will have one or maybe two cute pimples on my cheeks or forehead. I don't feel that is my major problem. Sometime I might feel happy because those pimples appear on my face. I like to think that I have a cute tiny flower on my face. Silly me.

But this time is different. I had one big-very red- swelling pimples. It is really hurt especially when I wanna do facial wash. Aiyooo!!! Serious hurt!

People around me also will notice it. They will definitely questioned me.

Friend_1: What is that?
Friend_2: Besarnya jerawat kau.
Friend_3: Scary la tengok muka kau ada jerawat.

Me: Suka hati aku lar!!!!

LOVE also noticed the different look on my face.

LOVE: B, kenapa besar sangat jerawat BB nie?
LOVE: B, mari sini I picit. Geram tengok besar sangat.

Me: Arghh!! Takmau!!! Sakit lar!!!

Even MAK also noticed my pimples when she did 3G me last time.

MAK: Eh! Apa tu? Kat pipi tu?
Me: Jerawat lar mak. Dah 3 4 hari tak pecah lagi. Sakit lak tu.
MAK: Mak tengok bukan macam jerawat sebab besar sangat.
Me: Bistu macam apa?
MAK: Macam bisul jer. Esok pegi klinik!
Me: Yes Madam!

People always said, don't play with your pimples. Never squeez your pimples. Let it pecah sendiri. If not you will get the unwanted scar on your face.

But, I just cannot bare with the pain having that giant pimples on my face. The only thing I need now is a needle. Then everything will be okay. Haha!

Below I put two pictures taken after I had done the needle operation. Hehe.


7 comments:

ZaliHazali on July 30, 2009 at 8:17 AM said...

jerawat bongsu tu...

diyadeary on July 30, 2009 at 9:54 AM said...

kamu x pulang ke?

diyadeary on July 30, 2009 at 10:03 AM said...

mcm mana lepas cucuk? surut tak?

Hani Othman on August 1, 2009 at 6:13 PM said...

besar gak...aku pon slalu picit jerawat...geram sgt...x ley tgk jerawat kat muka...aku suke main...haha

Cik Zizee on August 6, 2009 at 6:16 AM said...

hazali..hehe..mmg..bagus ah kalo jerawat bongsu..takde lar kuar jerawat lg muka aku nie

Cik Zizee on August 6, 2009 at 6:17 AM said...

diya..

saya pulang da...tapi tak sempat g jumpa kau..aku g KL ari2..tak g Ipoh pon..

eh..nak tau, jerawat tue pas aku cucuk die degil lg,,die naik lg..aku rase nak korek jer ng sudu..sib baik mau ilang

Cik Zizee on August 6, 2009 at 6:18 AM said...

same ah hany bany..
aku pon jenis pantang tgk jerawat kt muke aku..aku suke main2..comel

 

my.life.my.indulgence Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template In collaboration with fifa
Cake Illustration Copyrighted to Clarice