Thursday, October 22, 2009

Late Nite Post.


Hye all. Selamat Hari Raya. LOL.

I just woke up. It is 12.10 a.m. Believe it or not. Actually I slept at 8.00 p.m. due to migraine. I took a painkiller pills then zzzz.


LOVE called then I answered the phone, have a little chat, laugh a bit and that's it. Terus segar bugar mata I nie. I memang cenggini. I can hear the phone ringing even in my sleep. That's why if I wish to have a
good night sleep, I will put my phone into silent mode and leave it on the floor so that I can't hear the vibration sound if I put it on the table. Yes all. I can also hear the vibrating sound. Weirdo.

Okay, what else I wanna tell in here? Hmmm..

Yes. I started my diet plan again. For the how many times I don't know. Seems like I have to dieting forever but I can't manage to get back my old body figure. Sometimes I loose some kg's, then I start eating like hell again, then I put only do
uble-up the loosen kg's. Haha.

As I started it this week, after I got back from hometown for the medical check-up thingy, I can proudly say that I have lose 1kg in less than a week. What did I ate? No sp
ecial secret. I ate vegetables and some lauk for lunch. And for dinner meal, sometimes I took biscuit with tea or milo. But if I felt hungry during late night I took apple. So, that's the result.

Cakap bagus konon. Cess. I pray I can maintain this style of eating. Hopefully. Selalu
I nie hangat-hangat taik kamben jer. Menci.

Okay, continue study. What? My study-for-final-exam progress? I managed to finished 4 chapters of Basic Entrepreneurship paper, yesterday. Today? No progress as I read through some articles for my Accounting Theories and Practices paper, but I can say that I only understand maybe 20% of it. Silly me. Susah laaa. Try lar baca tengok senang paham tak.


That's all for today. Bye all.


p.s. I rasa rindu Kak Farah sangat hari ni. :(
p.p.s. Another unrelated-to-the-entry-topic photo. Photo of my one of my Hello Kitty collection. I will update all of it gradually. This time is apa nama ntah. Usually people put it on the car dashboard. It will move when it receive the solar energy. Betol kot. I pon tak pasti. Weee.

6 comments:

~farah~ on October 22, 2009 at 8:12 AM said...

i pon windu u lah dik...giler winduu!
teruskan merindui ku, sbb rindu itu bagus...:P

ZaliHazali on October 22, 2009 at 8:38 AM said...

rindu zaman sekolah juga

wehhh ni link baru aku...add add

http://tawaketawa.blogspot.com/

Cik Zizee on October 24, 2009 at 10:04 AM said...

kak farah..
mari..mari..nyanyi..
rindu merindu..saling merindui..

apo ntah lagunyer..hehe..

Cik Zizee on October 24, 2009 at 10:07 AM said...

weh asik tukar link jer kau..

aah lar..rindu zaman sekolah..huhu

~farah~ on October 25, 2009 at 12:34 AM said...

aka kene 'berpuasa' dari mem-view blog azie la rasany....asik menahan sebak di dada je...hihiks.

Cik Zizee on October 25, 2009 at 2:27 PM said...

ala..jgn lar cenggitu kak farah...tak baik tau untuk kesihatan...meh kawan ng azie meh...

 

my.life.my.indulgence Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template In collaboration with fifa
Cake Illustration Copyrighted to Clarice